New ESPN score bug

Lights Out

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never had the scorebug vanish for me.. It remained on the screen the entire time.

When did you notice this? I only started watching the second half of the Falcons game.

I missed the second half of ATL/PHI and all of SF/MIN, so it may have changed if complaints from so-called "traditionalists" were coming in ???

6uXNWAo.png

I really like the graphics package and the way it disappeared for in-game action, but the only issue I have is that once again MNF's totally separate from the rest of ESPN's graphics package and screws up the continuality. Now you've got one package for MNF, another for the NBA unless that updates, another for College Football/MLB/MLS/Sportscenter, and yet another for non-football college sports, ESPN3, and minor sporting events. I really like what they've done for MNF, it's just that I wish they'd do it across the board. Same goes for Turner with their sports each having something totally different from the other. I like the CBS/NBC/Fox method of staying consistent across the board.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

• 4 months later...
On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 11:34 AM, CreamSoda said:

I never had the scorebug vanish for me.. It remained on the screen the entire time.

When did you notice this? I only started watching the second half of the Falcons game.

In the late parts of the 2nd or 4th quarter, it will remain on the screen. I watched both Ravens MNF games this season. The scoreboard was still on-screen through the last drives of both games. I believe it applies in overtime and on FG kicks as well if you saw the Monday Night season finale with the Bengals and Broncos.

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

• 8 months later...

Archived