FCS (1-AA) Redesign (CAA Pt. 1)

Djruggs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may sound a bit dumb, but why are you using 3 different Nike Templates and 2 different Under Armour Templates, it's not a issue I'm just wondering? I do it on my College Baseball series but thats because there's a lot of different variations to uniforms in baseball. I'd like to see more of the Nike Mach Speed unis.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

This may sound a bit dumb, but why are you using 3 different Nike Templates and 2 different Under Armour Templates, it's not a issue I'm just wondering? I do it on my College Baseball series but thats because there's a lot of different variations to uniforms in baseball. I'd like to see more of the Nike Mach Speed unis.

Honest answer? I feel like it... lol. I put every design idea into the different templates for the specific brand, and I decide from there which one looks best to me.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really like the shoulder stripes for Liberty, and I know from seeing Arizona that a monochrome red look is, in my opinion, one of the worst looks in football, but other than that I really like these.

The monochrome look would be optional, as all helmets, jerseys, and pants are interchangeable.

I don't really like the shoulder stripes for Liberty, and I know from seeing Arizona that a monochrome red look is, in my opinion, one of the worst looks in football, but other than that I really like these.

The monochrome look would be optional, as all helmets, jerseys, and pants are interchangeable.

It's mostly the red facemask on the red helmet that gets me. This is more of a personal preference than an actual issue with the concept though, I could definitely see liberty wearing these, and from what little I remember of watching them once last year, this would be an upgrade over their current look.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Just a side note, I like the use of different templates for most of the teams (Multiple Nike templates, Adidas, Russell, UA) . In my mind, just shows you are dedicated to making every team looking unique in its own way. Love all of the sets as well! Great work!

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Presbyterian and coastal Carolina look gorgeous (black stripes on teal jersey and white stripes on teal pants bugs me a bit)Does Monmouth traditionally have such a conservative set?

I'll be sure to fix that. Looking back at it: not sure what I was thinking. And yes, as far as I can tell, Monmouth's uniforms have been exceptionally cookie-cutter.

• 3 weeks later...

Back with the the first half of the CAA. Coastal has also been updated.

Albany

GJVLBua.png

Delaware

9CjnFrH.png

Elon

cgGn1YS.png

James Madison (I attempted to create chrome and matte helmets, looking for feedback on these)

Bpa8y4j.png

Maine (Heavy hockey influences)

npz8yo9.png

New Hampshire (Went back to their old color scheme)

GkB10wj.png

Archived