PDC Coalition Cup FINAL

Windell918

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy... Son of a gun the New Hampshire logo has a hidden NH in it!?!? They still don't top Buffalo but I like em a whole lot more now!

Holy... Son of a gun the New Hampshire logo has a hidden NH in it!?!? They still don't top Buffalo but I like em a whole lot more now!

My mind has just been blown.

There's a W too(whitetails)....boomshakalaka!

My mind has just been blown.

There's a W too(whitetails)....boomshakalaka!

Oh... My... Gosh... I know there's a maple leaf in most, if not all, Canadian teams, but goodness gracious, how did I not see that?

Oh man the bracket for Europe is killing me. The only matchups in the first round that aren't close calls for me are Zurich-Amsterdam and London-Iceland. Just goes to show how good those teams are really. Can't wait for the European Coalition Cup to start!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Norfolk my new top-ranked-eliminated, Boston at #2. My votes have won 12/14 times, and both are looking safe this time around. I still have one clear-cut winner in every division, including 4 top-12s in the same one.

Norfolk my new top-ranked-eliminated, Boston at #2. My votes have won 12/14 times, and both are looking safe this time around. I still have one clear-cut winner in every division, including 4 top-12s in the same one.

I've only one 9, including 5 of the 6 in the EAST

tinysig.jpg

san diego and las vegas are simplified versions, no? Why would you take out teh accent colors?

I have been pulling the logos for the matchup from from my signature file. I think from shrinking them down so much and the re-enlarging them I lost some of the stoke width. Ill not do it that way going forward. The real look is what it was originally.

Archived