San Jose Sharks Stadium Series Concept

TylerG

Had a quick idea for something I wish the Sharks would've done with their Stadium Series uniform this year based on their original Edge uniforms.

I might make a Kings uniform like this to go with it, not sure yet though. C&C appreciated.

(NOTE: Also, just imagine that the numbers on the back are elongated like they should be for the Stadium Series. I just thought it would look better without the elongated numbers.)

whkPK4s.png

Had a quick idea for something I wish the Sharks would've done with their Stadium Series uniform this year based on their original Edge uniforms.

I might make a Kings uniform like this to go with it, not sure yet though. C&C appreciated.

(NOTE: Also, just imagine that the numbers on the back are elongated like they should be for the Stadium Series. I just thought it would look better without the elongated numbers.)

whkPK4s.png

I had the same idea. Also, they should have gone with this!

7aredLammi

Ditch the "Reebox"

Well when Reebok fabricates their jerseys, they put their branding on those jerseys. So that's a thing.

Not trying to assume but I think he meant the gap between the back yoke striping.

If he wasn't then I think the yoke should connect, maybe moving Reebok up a little more into the black and making it white.

Ditch the "Reebox"

Better?

e20sgpV.png

This is pretty cool. I'd have to see it as a finished product to really know what I like and dislike, but just going from this concept - the only thing that I can see is it's maybe a little busy-ish with the yoke between the player nameplate and numbers. Other than that these are sweet! :D

Archived