What if all college alumni were on the same pro team?

JCRGraphix

So a lot of the time that I play Madden, I like to put all the Alabama on one team, fill in the rest, and dominate. That got me thinking, what if college teams fed directly into pro teams... What would that look like. So, for this project, I put together teams of players actively playing in the NFL to create pro teams. All ratings are taken from Madden 15 player ratings and all teams use the Adidas Techfit since I haven't had the opportunity to fool around with that template yet.

Up first is a team made of all University of Michigan alumni, the Detroit Speed. the Speed would have a dangerous offense with Denard Robinson able to run the ball or throw from the running back position. Some people were moved around a little bit on the offensive line, but they are still decent linemen.

offensive.pngdefensive.png

And then we have their Michigan-inspired uniforms...

speed.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty cool. There's some obvious schools that can be great feeder for an NFL team, but some might be a bit diffucult to come up with.

The obvious ones:

Minnesota Golden Gophers - Minnesota Vikings

Miami Hurricanes - Miami Dolphins

San Diego State Aztecs - San Diego Chargers

and so on forth.

MAYBE for some of the lesser obvious ones, you could combine two schools for one NFL team? Like Washington and Washington State for Seattle or something like that.

Looking forward to see how this series turns out!

Up next we have the Tuscaloosa Tusks representing of course, the players of the University of Alabama. There were almost enough NFL players to fill every position (some very deep), but they had to borrow WR Roddy White from the University of Alabama in Birminhgam...

offensive.png

defensive.png

tusks.png

Alabama looks very nice. This is also a very cool idea for a series. One thing though, Roddy White went to UAB.

My Canes should he hard to decide on haha.

Up next we have the Tuscaloosa Tusks representing of course, the players of the University of Alabama. There were almost enough NFL players to fill every position (some very deep), but they had to borrow WR Roddy White from the University of Alabama in Birminhgam...

JeKhnr9.png

There are definitely some top contenders for teams, and I will get to them. Up next representing that other school in southeastern Alabama, the Phenix City Generals. The team gets its name from Phenix City being so close to Fort Benning. The jerseys use the shoulder boards worn by a General. For this team they had to borrow WR Jerrel Jerningan from Troy and OL Chris Hubbard from UAB.

offensive.png

defensive.png

generals.png

Up next are the Knoxville Knights featuring ex-Tennessee players. Since they have no secondary in the NFL I had to borrow Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Anthony Levine from Tennessee State and Chris Lewis-Harris and Buster Skrine from Tennessee-Chattanooga.

offensive.png

defensive.png

knights.png

Archived