2015-16 NHL Uniform and Logo Changes

BigBubba

I don't really like this Wild logo recoloring..

fd7ed5f9289525efd379a31e69560823.png

Huge bump here, but I was just at the Minnesota State Fair, and in the Fan central booth that has a Wild booth with merchandise and stuff and I came across a bunch of stadium series shirts, and there was a dark green shirt with the exact same design, except it was a normal logo, so I think it might have been a misprint.

It is a misprint. All that the white means is that it will be transparent. The green on the logo will be the green from the shirt itself. The logo will be the same as normal.

Check out the official shirt:

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/stadium-series/2015-nhl-stadium-series-wild-logo-t-shirt-green.html

PYPc2ce.png

for the second time.....it's an overprint issue

What is your point?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The green on the logo will be the green from the shirt itself. The logo will be the same as normal.

http://www.stateofhockeystore.com/stadium-series/2015-nhl-stadium-series-wild-logo-t-shirt-green.html

PYPc2ce.png

I wonder if the new sweater will be a rehash of the new road jersey with green and white reversed...

According to Islanders Point Blank, the Islanders will unveil their third (black) jersey on September 21st.

I'll give it a chance if they go with a good looking design. But the Islanders have a history of bad alternates and regular jerseys too, so my hopes are not very high.

The green on the logo will be the green from the shirt itself. The logo will be the same as normal.

PYPc2ce.png

I wonder if the new sweater will be a rehash of the new road jersey with green and white reversed.

If that paves the way to make it a full time primary set, I have absolutely no problems with that.

Yeah, if the Isles couldn't be arsed to bring back Ol' Fishsticks properly as a one-off warmup, I doubt he'll be popping up in monochrome in Brooklyn.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

According to Islanders Point Blank, the Islanders will unveil their third (black) jersey on September 21st.

The Islanders should forget about another third jersey and just focus on coming out with a first class memorial patch for their late great coach and mentor, Al Arbour. Sadly, his passing comes in the same year of the club vacating the Nassau Coliseum.

The Islanders should forget about another third jersey and just focus on coming out with a first class memorial patch for their late great coach and mentor, Al Arbour. Sadly, his passing comes in the same year of the club vacating the Nassau Coliseum.

I'm sure they'l do something--but what is the question.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

arturs.irbe.jpg

These Sharks jerseys are so gorgeous. Just add the current lo.... I'm gonna stop you right there. They should bring their original jersey back exactly the way it was. The old logo is far better than the Sharkachu and suits the old jerseys a lot better too.

I hate that the Sharks use a green teal opposed to the original blue teal. Green and Orange? Gross. Please go back to blue/white/black/silver!

Besides the bolded part, I agree with everything you said. Now, as for their Heritage Jersey. It sounds like it will be something super dumb. It would be nice if I ended up being wrong but I don't have much faith in a team that eliminates any decency from their uniforms for the sake of being more "lightweight". They should have a throwback jersey, not a heritage jersey.

I wonder if the new sweater will be a rehash of the new road jersey with green and white reversed.

If that paves the way to make it a full time primary set, I have absolutely no problems with that.

That would be awesome but I'm going to pull a Don Cherry and "Guarantee" that you won't be seeing anything near as good for their Stadium Series jersey. Keep dreaming guys, as I will too. Imagine if they just wore the North Star jerseys with the Wild logo on it. Now that would be amazing, but instead, we will probably get something super lame with sashes and fluorescent green accents. :(

As for the Islanders alternate, I don't expect much. At best, I see a boring black and white jersey with the Stadium Series logo on the front. I think a black version of their Stadium Series jersey would be an awesome third jersey with their circumstances but I'm sure they will probably screw this up.

Yes, because a jersey designed a decent amount of time ago is hindering their ability to come up with a patch design now. I fail to see how an already designed and in production jersey would stop them from doing some sort of memorial for Arbour.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

PYPc2ce.png

I would also love to see that happen. I'd rather they go back to their inaugural set, but this is still a welcome move toward consistency and eliminating the red sweater.

Funny you mention that:

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/status/639434644774080512

Funny you mention that:

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/status/639434644774080512

and just for fun, a Sportsnet article

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/islanders-plan-to-honour-al-arbour-with-jersey-patch/

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived