2015 College Baseball

krunyan

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Miss. State and Arizona right now and Miss. State is wearing some sweet maroon Phillies-inspired uniforms right now. I'll try to get pics...

11030845_1046476492034187_16770113702951

General consensus from the fan base is that the previous pinstripe unis were better and Adidas is over designing. I tend to agree, but I don't think that these look bad. They looked pretty good; just not as good as the old ones.

When I first saw them i agreed on them having too much going on. But when i saw ghe sleeve striping i thought it was brilliant. It would be better if the pinstripes weren't involved though.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

While I love this particular look, I would say that it doesn't say Mississippi State baseball to me. Miss. State baseball is one of the best programs in the country.They don't need to borrow anybody else's look.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Miami should be the last school to use black in any sport.

Careful what you wish for. I'm sure we'll see an orange tequilla sunrise set next season when they switch to Adidas.

I do like FIU's "Panthers" script.

Also, didn't the NCAA make it illegal to wear slogans instead of the school or nickname, meaning that "HAIL STATE" couldn't be on the front of the MSU jersey...?

I think that was football only and only for the Names on the Back.

I do like FIU's "Panthers" script.

Also, didn't the NCAA make it illegal to wear slogans instead of the school or nickname, meaning that "HAIL STATE" couldn't be on the front of the MSU jersey...?

I think that was football only and only for the Names on the Back.

Basketball too. Baylor couldn't wear "Sic 'Em Bears" on their tournament unis 2 years ago.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Miami should be the last school to use black in any sport.

Careful what you wish for. I'm sure we'll see an orange tequilla sunrise set next season when they switch to Adidas.

Honestly though, those would make sense for Miami. It's a shame every Adidas team uses them because Miami could have something unique if they did that.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Auburn wore a new blue digi camo hat last night as Alabama wore tops with the Blue Jays font. Both teams went with pinstripe pants.

10849509.jpeg

-4338d396b6299065.JPG

Yea, it was a pretty brutal game aesthetically.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

That is a REALLY bad look for Bama. Even their 2 generic crimson tops are better than that Blue Jay knockoff. And I don't really like their generic crimson tops.

Clintau24, is it more of an Auburn or Under Armour issue that I can't find authentic, on the field Auburn baseball hats? I have a South Carolina one but Maryland doesn't have any so I'm wondering if it's a UA problem.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

That is a REALLY bad look for Bama. Even their 2 generic crimson tops are better than that Blue Jay knockoff. And I don't really like their generic crimson tops.

Clintau24, is it more of an Auburn or Under Armour issue that I can't find authentic, on the field Auburn baseball hats? I have a South Carolina one but Maryland doesn't have any so I'm wondering if it's a UA problem.

I'd say a little bit of both. Under Armour doesn't supply a whole lot of hats. The few they do are the football on field caps. If you're looking online, you're going to have a much harder time. The stores carry much more stock than anything online. I'd give the AUTeamShop or the AU Bookstore a call. I have an authentic all blue cap the team pairs with the pinstripes, but I haven't seen it in stores in a while.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Auburn wore a new blue digi camo hat last night as Alabama wore tops with the Blue Jays font. Both teams went with pinstripe pants.

10849509.jpeg

-4338d396b6299065.JPG

Yea, it was a pretty brutal game aesthetically.

I was hoping you wouldn't post this. Those caps are embarassing!

I'd say a little bit of both. Under Armour doesn't supply a whole lot of hats. The few they do are the football on field caps. If you're looking online, you're going to have a much harder time. The stores carry much more stock than anything online. I'd give the AUTeamShop or the AU Bookstore a call. I have an authentic all blue cap the team pairs with the pinstripes, but I haven't seen it in stores in a while.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'd be more apt to go for the blue and orange one though so hopefully they'll be stocked.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Archived