NHL by Under Amour (Arizona Coyotes)

T-ROY

I really really liked the Wild and Hawks. The colors really pop, and you didn't just do a lay up for the Hawks which is not change anything because they're storied.

The Bruins should either be black or brown. I prefer brown, but it's your call. Finally, I think if you toned down the color grey and used it as a trim more, the Habs concept would look nice. Also I wouldn't invert the colors any on the CH logo.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warrior jerseys are pretty good from what I hear.

And I think you might under estimate the lutch jerseys.

As an owner of 4 of them and an owner of a few reebok jerseys, the lutch are much lighter and easier to move in.

Templates on the website actually have gotten a lot better than in recent years, and most of the KHL jerseys are designed well when you look at them in person.

The real NHL jerseys cost $500 for the same reason shoddy Leafs tickets cost $200, because the NHL knows people will buy it at whatever price they sell it for.

At $500 I want it to be hand made in France by a bunch of old Parisian ladies.

I'm not sure if you watched the last WJ's, but if you look at the stats you will see about 2,000 seats per game unfolded due to lucrative prices. When I went to a game at the Air Canada Center, I had front row seats behind the benches for about $200 a piece, which is around the average price for an NHL game.

Hockey is a business, people always are making cash.

You've heard stuff about Warrior jerseys? That's surprising.

You also have to remember this is the NHL, not some European league. The chances of Lutch being remotely able to place a considerable bid on a jersey contract with the NHL are slim to none.

The NHL jerseys for $500 are authentic jerseys, and people very rarely buy these jerseys because they can get a crappier replica for $100. They're $500 because they are better made. I don't the players want a crap replica to wear during a game.

When did any of this series have to do with business?

And can you lay off with this Lutch thing. I really don't care about these smaller manufacturers at all, especially since I've already started.

I'm just going to point a few things out, then I'm done talking about this.

Lutch jerseys are hand made in Russia.

Reebok jerseys are hand made in Canada.

If anything, Lutch has better craftsmanship than Reebok. They're lighter, and easier to move in, as I said before. They also have no difference in comparision to Reebok. As someone who plays hockey, and knows what is positive versus what is negative, the Lutch jerseys are better by leaps and bounds.

To say the NHL is not money driven and imply they aren't ripping off fans with $500 jerseys is completely ignorant.

A smaller manufacturer would be a positive, as smaller companies are more dedicated in comparision to Adidas, Nike, or Under Armour.

Lastly, you seem to be really dislike the KHL.

Don't discount them, because if the NHL had a few matches in the future with KHL teams, the KHL teams would skate circles around them.

A lot of the KHL jerseys are actually done well, and done well BY Lutch.

On another note, the Wild jersey looks nice, but maybe replace the logo or try something else?

I've never been a massive fan of that logo.

I have two last things to say about this and you:

1. You must really not be a hockey fan if you don't like the Wild's logo. Literally everyone likes it, but you.

2. Do you work for the San Jose Sharks organization? Specifically with their jerseys?

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Warrior jerseys are pretty good from what I hear.

And I think you might under estimate the lutch jerseys.

As an owner of 4 of them and an owner of a few reebok jerseys, the lutch are much lighter and easier to move in.

Templates on the website actually have gotten a lot better than in recent years, and most of the KHL jerseys are designed well when you look at them in person.

The real NHL jerseys cost $500 for the same reason shoddy Leafs tickets cost $200, because the NHL knows people will buy it at whatever price they sell it for.

At $500 I want it to be hand made in France by a bunch of old Parisian ladies.

I'm not sure if you watched the last WJ's, but if you look at the stats you will see about 2,000 seats per game unfolded due to lucrative prices. When I went to a game at the Air Canada Center, I had front row seats behind the benches for about $200 a piece, which is around the average price for an NHL game.

Hockey is a business, people always are making cash.

You've heard stuff about Warrior jerseys? That's surprising.

You also have to remember this is the NHL, not some European league. The chances of Lutch being remotely able to place a considerable bid on a jersey contract with the NHL are slim to none.

The NHL jerseys for $500 are authentic jerseys, and people very rarely buy these jerseys because they can get a crappier replica for $100. They're $500 because they are better made. I don't the players want a crap replica to wear during a game.

When did any of this series have to do with business?

And can you lay off with this Lutch thing. I really don't care about these smaller manufacturers at all, especially since I've already started.

I'm just going to point a few things out, then I'm done talking about this.

Lutch jerseys are hand made in Russia.

Reebok jerseys are hand made in Canada.

If anything, Lutch has better craftsmanship than Reebok. They're lighter, and easier to move in, as I said before. They also have no difference in comparision to Reebok. As someone who plays hockey, and knows what is positive versus what is negative, the Lutch jerseys are better by leaps and bounds.

To say the NHL is not money driven and imply they aren't ripping off fans with $500 jerseys is completely ignorant.

A smaller manufacturer would be a positive, as smaller companies are more dedicated in comparision to Adidas, Nike, or Under Armour.

Lastly, you seem to be really dislike the KHL.

Don't discount them, because if the NHL had a few matches in the future with KHL teams, the KHL teams would skate circles around them.

A lot of the KHL jerseys are actually done well, and done well BY Lutch.

On another note, the Wild jersey looks nice, but maybe replace the logo or try something else?

I've never been a massive fan of that logo.

I have two last things to say about this and you:

1. You must really not be a hockey fan if you don't like the Wild's logo. Literally everyone likes it, but you.

2. Do you work for the San Jose Sharks organization? Specifically with their jerseys?

Heck, I hate the Wild, and I love their logo. Also, love the Wild concept.

That's what- She

• 2 weeks later...

Guess what guys? Exams are over and that means a comeback for this series. I've been holding this one for a while. Also if you want to recommend the next team go right ahead because I have no idea what to do.

Los Angeles Kings

v70bb7Y.png

A lot of things play a part into this jersey. There's the old Burger King logo that I wanted to incorporate as well as use it's colors for the jersey. The idea for the gradient is also from the same Burger King jersey. The design is from their jersey from the 80's.

Columbus Blue Jackets

xR8q5YF.png

This set has been very difficult for me considering they're my favorite team, so it's hard to do something I personally will love. This was also my fourth attempt at this team. Got rid of the silver and replaced it with the light blue from their current alternate. Made the insignia apart of the arm sleeves since most Columbus concepts find a way to incorporate it in the jersey. Two different pants to match the jerseys.

That shade of blue in the columbus would actually work as an away uni

In all seriousness it wouldn't. It's a bit too dark. I own their third jersey and like I said it's too dark. I was thinking about using the lighter light blue from their beginning years, but ended up going with the light blue currently in their spectrum.

w

That shade of blue in the columbus would actually work as an away uni

In all seriousness it wouldn't. It's a bit too dark. I own their third jersey and like I said it's too dark. I was thinking about using the lighter light blue from their beginning years, but ended up going with the light blue currently in their spectrum.

Fair point. Anyway who is next

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I like this jersey a lot. Probably my favorite part is that you put more blue in the logo. The arm striping is bizarre, but it looks great. What template is that? Would you mind PMing or emailing it to me, it's the best template I've seen.

That's what- She

Dallas Stars

9clBMeV.png

Keeping their current victory green color while replacing the silver with the gold (what they should have done in my opinion). Changed the font to something more Western. Gold and black logo to make it look sharper.

Oh my. That is a fantastic compromise between the current look and elements throughout their history. Only thing I'm not feeling are the shoulder yokes. I think they should either be eliminated or they should contain the shoulder patches.

Overall, this looks really good though. Nice work!

Archived