NHL by Under Amour (Arizona Coyotes)

T-ROY

Wow. That's, uh, different. A little too busy for me. The home uni has too much red imo.

Yeah, the placement of the UA logo on the front doesn't work, unless you don't want a captain. And I don't like the red in this look, it's too jarring

i don't mind the blues but i wonder what it would like like with the two blues from their current color scheme instead of the red

If any of you remember my first post, I said that this series was gonna be more about making team's color schemes more unique. If I changed the red to their navy blue, I would have another double blue team in the making. Blue, red & yellow is very underused and the Blues have worn it in the past.

Also, the captain's patches would go on the left side over the striping. Under Amour jerseys have the logo on the right side from what I've seen. They patch is moved over to the left on the new template.

Here's the color schemes I have for every team:

Anaheim - Purple, Green, Gold, White

Arizona (COMPLETED) - Maroon, Black, Tan, White

Boston (COMPLETED) - Brown, Yellow, Black, White

Buffalo - Blue, Silver, Yellow, White

Calgary - Red, Yellow, White

Carolina (COMPLETED) - Red, Black, Silver, White

Chicago (COMPLETED) - Black, Red, White

Colorado - Maroon, Blue, Black, White

Columbus (COMPLETED) - Navy, Light Blue, Red, White

Dallas (COMPLETED) - Green, Black, Gold, White

Detroit - Dark Red, Red, White

Edmonton - Orange, Blue, White

Florida - Light Blue, Navy, Gold, White

Los Angeles (COMPLETED) - Black, Purple, Gold, White

Minnesota (COMPLETED) - Green, Yellow, Red, White

Montreal (COMPLETED) - Red, Blue, Gold, White

Nashville - Yellow, Navy, White

New Jersey (COMPLETED) - Red, Green, White

NY Islanders - Black, White

NY Rangers - Blue, Red, White

Ottawa (COMPLETED) - Red, Black, Gold, White

Philadelphia (COMPLETED) - Orange, Black, White

Pittsburgh (COMPLETED) - Yellow, Black, White

San Jose (COMPLETED) - Teal, Black, Orange, White

St. Louis (COMPLETED) - Blue, Yellow, Red, White

Tampa Bay - Black, Blue, White

Toronto - Blue, White

Vancouver - Black, Yellow, Red, White

Washington (COMPLETED) - Navy, Gold, Black, White

Winnipeg - no idea.

Teams that I've already completed are not gonna be changed, but others are open to discussion.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should add orange for the islanders and for the Jets you should do Navy, Grey, White, and a powder Blue, but other than that looks good

Ditto.

spacer.png

I very much admire the creativity and bravery of your blues set. Would I want it used today? No, because the blues have already achieved perfection. Is it a nice set on its own merits? Absolutely! I think you did a better job of with the striping and colours than the 90's jerseys they were based on. Nice work!

Guest darkpiranha

Wow. That's Blues jersey is insane....ly great! The only thing I'd be curious to see is what it looks like with the logo positioned higher up the stripe, closer to the shoulder, to where it's more like where something would be securing a sash or something. The whole thing is giving off a cool, formal military sort of vibe.

Regarding the color schemes, you really should keep grey/silver in Colorado's palette. Grey is a little used color in the NHL and the only team I see you applying it to is Carolina. The Avs have always used grey in their team colors and it has worked well for them. The burgundy, grey and steel blue look great together. If you're concerned with making team colors that are distinct from each other, then the utilization of grey would really help with that. It will help set them apart from the other red, white, and blue teams.

I think you should add orange for the islanders and for the Jets you should do Navy, Grey, White, and a powder Blue, but other than that looks good

I wouldn't mind adding orange & blue to the Islanders while keeping black as the main color. Your suggestion for the Jets is exactly what they use currently and like I said before, would just add a double blue team.

Regarding the color schemes, you really should keep grey/silver in Colorado's palette. Grey is a little used color in the NHL and the only team I see you applying it to is Carolina. The Avs have always used grey in their team colors and it has worked well for them. The burgundy, grey and steel blue look great together. If you're concerned with making team colors that are distinct from each other, then the utilization of grey would really help with that. It will help set them apart from the other red, white, and blue teams.

I wasn't to sure about black in the color scheme, so I think I'll swap it out for silver. Thanks for the suggestion!

White, medium blue, sky blue, red, silver for Winnipeg:

sFLv20y.jpg

What I think I'm gonna do is switch Florida over to Yellow, Red, Blue & White and switch over Winnipeg to Sky Blue, Blue, Red & White. The logo intrigued me.

I like the template Taylor

Well, I know how much you'd prefer me use an Under Amour template instead of a Reebok template. It's just TG's template converted into an Under Amour template, but it's still better than what I had.

The template looks great, as does the concept! As a Vancouver faithful, keep their current colour scheme, it matches our history and culture (the Native roots)! Just saying...

I'll think about it. I'm not a huge fan of their current color scheme, but I'll keep it in mind.

I'll get Pittsburgh posted later today.

Wow. That's, uh, different. A little too busy for me. The home uni has too much red imo.

Yeah, the placement of the UA logo on the front doesn't work, unless you don't want a captain. And I don't like the red in this look, it's too jarring

i don't mind the blues but i wonder what it would like like with the two blues from their current color scheme instead of the red

If any of you remember my first post, I said that this series was gonna be more about making team's color schemes more unique. If I changed the red to their navy blue, I would have another double blue team in the making. Blue, red & yellow is very underused and the Blues have worn it in the past.

Also, the captain's patches would go on the left side over the striping. Under Amour jerseys have the logo on the right side from what I've seen. They patch is moved over to the left on the new template.

Toronto - Blue, White

Winnipeg - no idea.

Teams that I've already completed are not gonna be changed, but others are open to discussion.

If you're going for more unique colour schemes, I'd say keep Vancouver to Blue and Green. No other team in your series uses those colours, and it looks better for the Canucks. From what I can see so far Vancouver would have a very similar scheme to Calgary and Ottawa.

Toronto - Blue, White

Winnipeg - no idea.

If you're going for more unique colour schemes, I'd say keep Vancouver to Blue and Green. No other team in your series uses those colours, and it looks better for the Canucks. From what I can see so far Vancouver would have a very similar scheme to Calgary and Ottawa.

I should have mentioned this in the above post, but the first color stated is the primary color and the others are just secondary and tertiary. As you can see I already have a lot of blue teams, which means that some need to be cut.

Toronto - Blue, White

Winnipeg - no idea.

I should have mentioned this in the above post, but the first color stated is the primary color and the others are just secondary and tertiary. As you can see I already have a lot of blue teams, which means that some need to be cut.

Okay, well I look forward to seeing it. I've really enjoyed your series thus far.

Archived