College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I think Andrew just didn't clearly understand what his source was telling him. His source probably did say that each team would be wearing the shirt designs, but he most likely meant that each team would literally be wearing the t shirts, not jerseys based off of the shirts. As an avid Oregon fan I have seen the team wear various different shirts similar to this one (which were also made for some other big programs) over the years to different team events, etc. I would expect these to be no different. Also, I highly doubt the t shirt designs will be used on a base layer, because LSU's for example would make no sense when you couldn't even see the shoulder stripes.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I'm confident in what my source said. I've had teams deny reports in the past. but did exactly what my source said. He's been right fifty-plus times in the past, including the report of multiple NCAA basketball and football jerseys long before they were officially revealed, so we'll just wait and see.

They are shirts that will be worn by teams. They are not alternate jersey designs.

Either your source may not have been clear on this or you misunderstood.

So basically a shirt worn for practice, team events, or casually?
And as an undershirt under their pads as I've been saying.

Again, I'm confident in what my source said. I've had teams deny reports in the past. but did exactly what my source said. He's been right fifty-plus times in the past, including the report of multiple NCAA basketball and football jerseys long before they were officially revealed, so we'll just wait and see.

They are shirts that will be worn by teams. They are not alternate jersey designs.

They're not undershirts. Highly doubt they'd wear jersey-looking t-shirts (complete with numbers) under the jersey.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

They're not undershirts. Highly doubt they'd wear jersey-looking t-shirts (complete with numbers) under the jersey.

Nike has done that before.

Nike has done that before.

I've only seen it with Oregon in 2011 or so...did they do it with anyone else?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Adidas and A&M tweeted out teasers for a new A&M uniform. I'm guessing it's a black version of the white uniforms they wore at Mississippi State last year.

https://twitter.com/adidasFballUS/status/627886747364425728?s=09

https://twitter.com/TAMUequipment/status/627931905409683456

That was my first thought as well knowing what Adidas did with Nebraska and how their uniform is black, so I'm agreeing 100% with you

Don't think Ive seen anyone post this one yet

CLayzlwUEAA1zqK.jpg

Is that the same pattern Utah used? I seem to recall that inverted triangle thing before. Maybe it was Cincy, I can't recall.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

CLayzlwUEAA1zqK.jpg

Is that the same pattern Utah used? I seem to recall that inverted triangle thing before. Maybe it was Cincy, I can't recall.

It's a new stripe pattern from under amour based on one of the buildings on campus.

Also their Twitter said big announcement today!

CLayzlwUEAA1zqK.jpg

I be over you are thinking of the mountain pattern they have which looks nothing like this.

CLayzlwUEAA1zqK.jpg

It's a new stripe pattern from under amour based on one of the buildings on campus.

Also their Twitter said big announcement today!

This one?

00080.jpg

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Oregon looks like they're going to continue using the green Mach Speed jerseys from the Rose Bowl, based on their choice of jerseys for Pac-12 Media Day photos. They should be moving over to a full Mach Speed uniform lineup this season, considering it'd be the start of their typical 3-year uniform cycle, even though they've had some form of them since the 2013-14 bowl season.

20596_707220202716985_427666998645526778

I doubt they use those exact ones (with the "diamond swoosh") unless Nike is doing something similar to the ELITE thing they do for MBB schools who have made it to the final 4.

I posted this helmet a while back when a recruit was posing with it. This is a better angle. Apparently, it will be a part of the rotation this year. It looks like they've just slapped the chrome facemask, helmet stripe, and oversized Pete logo onto their white shell.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-03-at-8.02.48-AM-810

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Archived