College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Penn State has a nice recruiting class coming in this year. They should be much better. Also, I would think Michigan will be better by default because they actually have a coach who can actually coach. I also think they will be motivated to show up for their new coach. Not to mention, I would assume Michigan's recruiting class will get even more of a boost than it already had due to Harbaugh's presence.

What this has to do with sports logos or uniforms, I don't know but I get tired of people propping up traditional powers just because they were good at one point yet no longer are.

Modern uniforms -vs- traditional? That's all I got. :P

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been rumored that Oklahoma's "wood" alternates were a one-year deal and that the agreement with Nike was a new alternate each year. I doubt that's true but it will be interesting to see if something new pops up.

It's also been rumored (for a few years now) that OU will finally upgrade from the Destroyer template. I hope they move to the mach speed as I think it looks the best for traditional uniforms, versus the flywire/sweatbox infused templates of old.

It's been rumored that Oklahoma's "wood" alternates were a one-year deal and that the agreement with Nike was a new alternate each year. I doubt that's true but it will be interesting to see if something new pops up.

It's also been rumored (for a few years now) that OU will finally upgrade from the Destroyer template. I hope they move to the mach speed as I think it looks the best for traditional uniforms, versus the flywire/sweatbox infused templates of old.

I wonder if Kansas State will ever move on from the Destroyer template since it's starting to look real dated. I think they'll be the last school using it.

B7WPGuLCEAAKehr.jpg

not bad even though I liked the old jerseys. I hear Oregon may go full Mach Speed, O on helmet, and duck on sleeve. I would say if they kill all the grayscale stuff, the would look great.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Can't see those as being legitimate. There's no way UA would put us in something as basic as that. It doesn't even have Carolina's custom font, 'Machine' anywhere on it.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Can't see those as being legitimate. There's no way UA would put us in something as basic as that. It doesn't even have Carolina's custom font, 'Machine' anywhere on it.

It's probably the stock option they used in the catalogs. Nike, adidas and UA will all put the names of the teams they sponsor on the front of the uniform.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived