College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, those jaws look especially iconic in that photo!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Is there any master list of college football uniform changes?

And I don't mean like weekly uniform trackers, but like a list of the major changes this offseason.

I needed it for some information, but I'd rather not have to sift through all 187 pages of this thread if I don't have to. So, any help on that front would be a huge plus. Thanks.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Check UniWatch. Lukas does his rundown every year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Check UniWatch. Lukas does his rundown every year.

Ah, duh, of course. He just posted it last Thursday.

Thanks for the helpful reminder haha

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Not quite uniform related, but Coastal Carolina will announced tomorrow that it move to the FBS in 2017. They'll join Boise State and Eastern Michigan in the colored field club, and I honestly think teal works better than any other color.

CERgwrVWIAQT8Ix.jpg

It looks like a faded AstroTurf field from the 80's.

saw Ole Miss this bringing back the powder blue helmets v Vandy this season. Hope they wear them in more than one game (like v LSU and State in the Egg Bowl)

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived