College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even if you don't like the Arizona set at all you have to admit that they do the gradient better than anyone, it's the only part I like about their set

The gradient, to me, isn't the issue. It's the horrible looking numbers, small helmet logos and red facemasks on red helmets.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What is that helmet? It needs to die.

I don't care if it's an iconic whatever from campus. It looks beyond stupid.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Looks like Oregon's tweet about a uniform release was nothing but a tease for stuff the mascot will be wearing, not the football team. Such a teasing, misleading tweet on their part. I think we won't see if they got new uniforms until a few hours before their first game on Saturday.

Ohio State will also wear the helmet decals for the two Roanoke shooting victims.

And so it begins.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm just gonna go ahead and say right now that North Carolina v South Carolina is/will be the best looking game of the week. Two excellent uniform designs, and the dark red and Carolina blue look great together on the field.

I'll gladly put my Irish v Texas at number 2.

I think it should be noted that in the Carolina game, neither team is wear a superfluous BFBS or special one-off uniform. Both teams are in their primary team color unis.

This is how a rivalry game should be. Plain and simple.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived