College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michigan looks great, though I prefer the maize pants. What's so hard about making a jersey w/o the tire treads? I know it's a special material, but if this is good enough for Michigan, I think it can be good enough for all their schools.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I'd like Michigan in white pants once or twice on the road, but maize still looks better. I really like the sleeve striping on the road jerseys. They'd be perfect with a maize outline on the numbers.

North Carolina's new uniforms are perfect. Great game for color-on-color too.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Some in game thoughts.

Vandy's all black look pretty sharp, but I'm not that big of a fan of the pants template from Nike. It makes it look like there's a gray stripe but there really isn't.

TCU's white uniforms are a downgrade but not horrible.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

I'm just gonna go ahead and say right now that North Carolina v South Carolina is/will be the best looking game of the week. Two excellent uniform designs, and the dark red and Carolina blue look great together on the field.

I'll gladly put my Irish v Texas at number 2.

Nah, Carolina is GARNET, not dark red.

http://sc.edu/toolbox/officialColors.php

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

I'm just gonna go ahead and say right now that North Carolina v South Carolina is/will be the best looking game of the week. Two excellent uniform designs, and the dark red and Carolina blue look great together on the field.

I'll gladly put my Irish v Texas at number 2.

Nah, Carolina is GARNET, not dark red.

http://sc.edu/toolbox/officialColors.php

hate to break it to you but garnet, crimson, cardinal, burgundy are all DARK RED in the textile world...color names are 100% subjective.

Cincinnati just released it's homecoming uniforms...

Not only celebrating homecoming, but the major renovation of Nippert Stadium and the Stadiums 100th anniversary.

COAkpYwWIAAx5ah.jpg

Uniform actually looks nice, everything else though is a :censored:ing train wreck.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Here's a few pics from the Michigan-Utah game. I'm a Michigan fan and I initially disliked the all-white unis, until I saw them in game action. They can be a bit bland, so I prefer they only wear these 2-3 times a year and wear maize pants in the rest of the games, but I do like this look overall. Also, loved Utah's helmets.

GMIPSL6.jpg

pEkHyPn.jpg

0eS60rz.jpg

Z1PS5Wh.jpg

Archived