College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was kind of strange seeing the Michigan wings being metallic (but I liked it). Seems like they got the helmet and unis to match the same shade of maize. But now all the Adidas accessories (gloves, etc.) don't match.

Anyone ever hear if award stickers are confirmed for them?

That's a nice clean look for Georgia State. I like it.

Charlotte's numbers are a mess. Most of them are unreadable blobs.

I was just going to post this. Not only are Charlotte's numbers mostly unreadable, the 4's are awful.

IUe6Hvh.png

The new Temple uniforms look decent. A nice modern take without going over the top. The Team Philly thing should probably stop immediately.

Cincinatti on the other hand... Looks like a train wreck, in the middle of a tornado, with forest fires burning. Not sure why UA is getting a free pass for those.

That's a nice clean look for Georgia State. I like it.

Charlotte's numbers are a mess. Most of them are unreadable blobs.

I was just going to post this. Not only are Charlotte's numbers mostly unreadable, the 4's are awful.

The "8" is so bloated plus "1" and "7" look too similar.

Georgia State debuted new white helmets today in their game vs. FBS newcomer Charlotte

qEOELTjL.jpg

Team is going White-Blue-White

CNax2MAWgAAFVsc.jpg

My thoughts on the uniforms... it's a good start.

I just think it's missing one or two small things to really give Georgia St. a notable identity.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Georgia State debuted new white helmets today in their game vs. FBS newcomer Charlotte

qEOELTjL.jpg

I really wish teams didn't do white facemasks with white helmets. It looks cheap to me. Also I think some form of striping on the uni's or pants would be nice.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

qEOELTjL.jpg

I really wish teams didn't do white facemasks with white helmets. It looks cheap to me. Also I think some form of striping on the uni's or pants would be nice.

If not a different facemask color, at least some type of helmets stripes would help.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

Archived