College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

I dislike the late '2000s Illinois and Mizzou uniforms, but I think both sets were better than the crap they're wearing now.

What makes you say the old Illinois uniforms are better than the new ones?

I could see how someone likes the old Mizzou uniforms better, but I thought that was a pretty big upgrade too.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many people, outside of this forum, honestly care what color combos a team is going to wear?

Do you think those posts get a lot of action?

As someone manages social media accounts for a Division 1 athletics program, I can tell you that uniform posts in all sports are among the most popular we make.

Before football games, close-up pictures of the uniforms get more social media impressions (favorites, retweets, shares, likes, etc) than starting lineups or action photos. It's remarkable.

I realize that you maybe can't reveal which team you work for, but I'd be interested to know if it's a school historically known for uniform madness.

For example, I can see the fanbases of Oregon or Maryland being much more feverish about uniforms than a school like Penn State.

Ha, not quite. I won't reveal it, for I'm not sure if it would be ok to do so regardless, but no, it's not a uniform madness school haha

Is the school FBS or FCS?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm not sure if the new Harvard uniforms have been posted. I wont post all the pictures just in case. Here is a link to see some pictures:http://www.nikeblog.com/2015/08/20/harvard-football-uniforms-2015-unveiled/

New-Harvard-Football-Uniforms-2-622x415.

Holy smokes easily the best non BCS non scholarship uniform in the nation, period point blank.

I known it's trivial but a great reason to go to Harvard.

We have already discussed this pages back, but have you seen Harvard's old uniforms? They were much better overall.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

our new rebrand drew inspiration from P-40 WarHawks fighterplanes, just like these unis I guess to answer your question

well boys and girls, my alma mater (well, I graduated from NLU) has done it again. Last year Camo, this year airplane motif
https://twitter.com/SunBelt/status/642438708113862656

Why?

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I'm not sure if the new Harvard uniforms have been posted. I wont post all the pictures just in case. Here is a link to see some pictures:http://www.nikeblog.com/2015/08/20/harvard-football-uniforms-2015-unveiled/

Holy smokes easily the best non BCS non scholarship uniform in the nation, period point blank.

We have already discussed this pages back, but have you seen Harvard's old uniforms? They were much better overall.

I really like the new set. I'm really diggin' the cream pants.

Hawaii breaking out the road Rainbow Warriors uniforms

COkF3q2WEAAHuV6.png

Praise the Lord for a beautiful uniform!

COkF3inWUAA_vKu.png

I'm sure some idiots will say this looks gay.

gurley.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

HELMET STICKERS: Bobo is awarding players with helmet stickers, similar to the dog bones players received while he was playing and coaching at Georgia. The miniature gold Rams horns are awarded for “exceptional plays,” Bobo said.

B9318788442Z.1_20150909214754_000_G80BSI

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

I can't find it. I like the new ones better. The finish on the helmet works well with those colors.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

I like what FAU is doing with the emphasis on "Atlantic". Does anyone know if they are actually called this by public at large or is this another George Constanza trying to call himself "T-Bone"/ University at Buffalo trying to unilaterally claim the "State University of New York" moniker situation?

I like what FAU is doing with the emphasis on "Atlantic". Does anyone know if they are actually called this by public at large or is this another George Constanza trying to call himself "T-Bone"/ University at Buffalo trying to unilaterally claim the "State University of New York" moniker situation?

I'm an FAU alumnus and I've lived in Boca for most of my life. No one calls FAU "Atlantic". Makes for cool helmets, though.

Archived