College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

knYZI0h.jpg

Also really wish they'd stick with one Puddles.

I agree that they should stick with one Puddles, but I'm just glad to see Puddles on a helmet at all. This is what I've been hoping they'd do for a couple years now. Even with the differences, it's a start.

I say go with the regular Puddles on both sides, slap him on each color helmet they have, and they're golden. I'd do backflips if they ever did a yellow-apple green-yellow combo with Puddles on the helmet.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Showing off new uniforms and then not having them in for the season is the most HBCU thing I've seen in a while.

Well to be fair most BCS teams are comprised of HBCs.

This doesn't make sense.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What's up with all the Snot Green in the UNC student section. Even the mascot is wearing a green shirt.

http://t.co/8UStryV7qK- The University of North Carolina football team is the first college program to join N.C.-based, Unifi, Inc.’s (UFI: NYSE) REPREVE® #TurnItGreen™ movement. Together, UNC Athletics and REPREVE aim to raise awareness among students, faculty, fans and alumni about recycling and how Unifi turns plastic bottles into cool REPREVE-based products that are worn and used every day.

Like the Oregon combo but hate that they didn't update the yellow jerseys to the Mach Speed template. I'd really like to know why they cheaped out on a full uniform rebrand and decided to use both old and new elements. Seems so unlike Oregon and Nike to do a rebrand like this. Sure hope they get a full rebrand by bowl season or at the latest, next season.

Up close MSU's green jersey looks olive.

I thought they've had that problem for awhile now.

Yeah they've had that problem ever since they went from kelly green to dark green. However, the anodized helmets are an updgrade from the last set.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

knYZI0h.jpg

Also really wish they'd stick with one Puddles.

I agree that they should stick with one Puddles, but I'm just glad to see Puddles on a helmet at all. This is what I've been hoping they'd do for a couple years now. Even with the differences, it's a start.

I say go with the regular Puddles on both sides, slap him on each color helmet they have, and they're golden. I'd do backflips if they ever did a yellow-apple green-yellow combo with Puddles on the helmet.

Oregon actually came out recently and said the duck's name is "The Duck" and Puddles was the name of their old live mascot. Proper name is "The Duck" but I like Puddles better

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

they should always wear these v Bama, LSU and Miss State. Or when they wear the red tops.

Ole Miss breaking out the powder blues! Will be a fantastic looking game.

CPM0Q2CXAAA6sD4.jpg

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived