College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

Avi Stein@Steinosaur19 18h

@11W @sportslogosnet possible early leak of the OSU blackout jerseys?

CQGrF8fW8AEZ8Nm.jpg

I found this online and tweeted this out to CCSLC and Eleven Warriors

OSU is expected to release black uniforms this friday for the Penn State game

Ugh, I hope not. A few things I noticed however. There's no Nike swoosh and the buckeye leaves on the back was replaced by the word "BUCKEYES".

maybe just wishful thinking, but I'm calling shenanigans on this uniform.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avi Stein@Steinosaur19 18h

@11W @sportslogosnet possible early leak of the OSU blackout jerseys?

CQGrF8fW8AEZ8Nm.jpg

I found this online and tweeted this out to CCSLC and Eleven Warriors

OSU is expected to release black uniforms this friday for the Penn State game

Ugh, I hope not. A few things I noticed however. There's no Nike swoosh and the buckeye leaves on the back was replaced by the word "BUCKEYES".

maybe just wishful thinking, but I'm calling shenanigans on this uniform.

And the Browns' scouts won't be able to read the numbers.

Guys, those definitely aren't legit.

I was at the NIU game vs. Ohio , at the 'shoe, and they were everywhere. Just a fashion jersey, thankfully.

I was once open to the idea, but they are horrendous. Pass.

Also, when seeing them in person, I believe the back collar has the buckeye leaves on it, with one added underneath (for their most recent championship), which i find comical being that they just slapped one underneath.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

There's no Nike swoosh on that jersey. However, I can confidently say that the actual jerseys will be revealed and in stores shortly.

EDIT: These are the actual jerseys, according to a couple of my sources, as I reported on Twitter. The swoosh was photoshopped out of the chest, tag and jock tag.

Just to follow up the the whole Clemson chrome fiasco, Coach Sweeney said this: "There are no chrome helmets. You all need to quit starting that garbage."

Link:http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Wednesday-update-Calm-Swinney-talks-chrome-helmets-kickoff-coverage-14109

What did we learn today? Take anything you see on the internet with a grain of salt.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

As to when Adidas had a decent set, how about the A&M unis during the Jerrod Johnson Era:

Texas+A+M+v+Arkansas+M4j5O49W8Znl.jpg

JerrodJohnson1_002.jpg

I'm still pretty partial to that A&M set, myself (when they kept to the maroon helmets). While the current set isn't necessarily bad, I find this one to be a much sharper and cleaner uniform. And I really love the maroon-grey-maroon pants stripe for some reason.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

As to when Adidas had a decent set, how about the A&M unis during the Jerrod Johnson Era:

JerrodJohnson1_002.jpg

Those white & maroon facemasks make these sets looks great unlike the drab gray facemasks they currently use.

spacer.png

JerrodJohnson1_002.jpg

Those white & maroon facemasks make these sets looks great unlike the drab gray facemasks they currently use.
I agree. While I could go either way on the jersey and pants between the 2 sets I definitely think the helmets are better here.

Teams naming their uni combo is getting annoying

CQPLIytWgAAIe9s.jpg

TQh51c4.jpg

This week when we play Illinois on the road, we'll be the WHITEREDS or maybe they'll break out the WHITEWHITES set.

BOOM!

#3stripelife OGs 4EVAH

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived