College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This photo preview of the Fla/Ole Miss matchup makes me realize how much i love this ole miss helmet

ncf_g_treadwell-hardgreaves01jr_1296x729

Are they playing color-on-color? Seems like too much blue, IMO. I could see things getting cluttered on field, especially for QBs looking at long passes.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Who other than addidas stans would find this garb remotely appealing to the one's eyesight. I mean I spared the board the monstrosity of the letters sprayed on the pants. I wish there was an emoticon to display my disgust

ksITUu5.jpg

ill take the nike version over adidas any day of the week

miami-hurricanes-new-white-stormtrooper-

I feel like this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I loved that Nike set. Not so much the grey combo, but everything else was fine with me (this all-white combo was their best to me). It was one of my favorite recent Miami sets, honestly.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Who other than addidas stans would find this garb remotely appealing to the one's eyesight. I mean I spared the board the monstrosity of the letters sprayed on the pants. I wish there was an emoticon to display my disgust

ksITUu5.jpg

ill take the nike version over adidas any day of the week

miami-hurricanes-new-white-stormtrooper-

I feel like this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I loved that Nike set. Not so much the grey combo, but everything else was fine with me (this all-white combo was their best to me). It was one of my favorite recent Miami sets, honestly.
I'm with you. I loved that set, it was a great modernization and worked really well for Miami.

We just got the first glimpse of Ohio State's Black Jersey set to debut against Penn State.

CQSCLBwWcAAvieF.jpg

Here's a mockup:

And just as a reminder...:

CQUssh_WIAA16i8.png

Where are these brand guidelines from? Who is this Ohio State?

oohhhh wait, maybe they meant THE Ohio State? AHHHH.... sorry, this must be their non-pompous brand guidelines.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

We just got the first glimpse of Ohio State's Black Jersey set to debut against Penn State.

CQSCLBwWcAAvieF.jpg

Here's a mockup:

CQT3xZVXAAADKZJ.jpg

CQUssh_WIAA16i8.png

But it's not, no Nike swoosh, and a poster has said they will be unveiled later. At best it's a fashion jersey.

CQSCLBwWcAAvieF.jpg

Here's a mockup:

CQT3xZVXAAADKZJ.jpg

CQUssh_WIAA16i8.png

But it's not, no Nike swoosh, and a poster has said they will be unveiled later. At best it's a fashion jersey.

It's been confirmed by multiple outlets, including a few members here.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

There's no Nike swoosh on that jersey. However, I can confidently say that the actual jerseys will be revealed and in stores shortly.

EDIT: These are the actual jerseys, according to a couple of my sources, as I reported on Twitter. The swoosh was photoshopped out of the chest, tag and jock tag.

I said this because they'll be available for purchase tomorrow. Also made an edit to what I said initially after doing some digging.

As to when Adidas had a decent set, how about the A&M unis during the Jerrod Johnson Era:

I was going to say you left out the best part of that uni set. But then I realized why: I can't find a pic of the gray pants anywhere.

On a related note, I used to hate those pants that came the year after that. I always joked that someone was drunk when they apnted the stripes on the pants. But nowadays, that look is tame compared to many teams.

ku_fbc_am_06_t460.jpg

Are you talking about these gray pants?

mike_goodson_crop_340x234.jpg

I believe that was the only game they wore the grey pants. It was a great look

This photo preview of the Fla/Ole Miss matchup makes me realize how much i love this ole miss helmet

ncf_g_treadwell-hardgreaves01jr_1296x729

Are they playing color-on-color? Seems like too much blue, IMO. I could see things getting cluttered on field, especially for QBs looking at long passes.

This would be an awesome color on color game.

So the buckeye leaves on the back really look that bad on the real jerseys?

Yeaa, I'm not too sold on that.

I'm fairly confident that these are not (and were not) the planned alternates.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I don't think there is a uni combo I hate from Louisiana Tech. Here is their combo this week:

12096208_10102305623239752_5281350348942

Louisville: (I really hate their new uniform, I'm missing the stripes)

12096148_10102305623234762_3165235607853

UNLV:

12115554_10102305623244742_2720512388569

Rutgers Blackout?

12119177_10102305623229772_7326069062213

Mizzu:

12118846_10102305441893172_6117089365783

spacer.png

With credit for Nuordr for checking Louisville - this will be the matchup for NCSU/LOU

12096148_10102305623234762_3165235607853 VS ncaa-football-wake-forest-north-carolina

Louisville's Stormtroopers vs State's 2nd time in history wearing Red/Black/Red in what will no doubt be a rainy day in Raleigh.

What the hell is that supposed to be on the sleeve/shoulder area?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived