College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

With credit for Nuordr for checking Louisville - this will be the matchup for NCSU/LOU

12096148_10102305623234762_3165235607853 VS ncaa-football-wake-forest-north-carolina

Louisville's Stormtroopers vs State's 2nd time in history wearing Red/Black/Red in what will no doubt be a rainy day in Raleigh.

What the hell is that supposed to be on the sleeve/shoulder area?

I believe that's called anticipointment.

C'mon adidas.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This photo preview of the Fla/Ole Miss matchup makes me realize how much i love this ole miss helmet

ncf_g_treadwell-hardgreaves01jr_1296x729

Are they playing color-on-color? Seems like too much blue, IMO. I could see things getting cluttered on field, especially for QBs looking at long passes.

Ole Miss actually is going with a VERY different look. Navy helmet, white jersey with navy numbers/stripes, and navy pants.

https://twitter.com/olemissfb/status/649991686664364032

If Ole Miss has to have navy pants, it would look so much better to have a single red stripe down the pants to match the helmet. The white pants look amazing this year with the stripes included as well.

Oregon and Oregon State will both be wearing decals to honor the victims of yesterday's shooting at Umpqua Community College. Oregon looks to be wearing it on their yellow helmets against Colorado this weekend while OSU will have to wait to wear them on the field since they have a bye week.

CQVl2NHUAAAwY-6.jpg

Incarnate Word (FCS) will be wearing pink decals this week against Northwestern State.

CQPnY-YUEAAZKaC.jpg

200.gif

Those are heinous, I don't care what the cause is about.

Unless they're trying to convey the idea what being diagnosed with breast cancer feels like.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Oregon and Oregon State will both be wearing decals to honor the victims of yesterday's shooting at Umpqua Community College. Oregon looks to be wearing it on their yellow helmets against Colorado this weekend while OSU will have to wait to wear them on the field since they have a bye week.

CQVl2NHUAAAwY-6.jpg

I was just about to post this.

Hooray for yellow helmets!

This photo preview of the Fla/Ole Miss matchup makes me realize how much i love this ole miss helmet

ncf_g_treadwell-hardgreaves01jr_1296x729

Are they playing color-on-color? Seems like too much blue, IMO. I could see things getting cluttered on field, especially for QBs looking at long passes.

Ole Miss actually is going with a VERY different look. Navy helmet, white jersey with navy numbers/stripes, and navy pants.

https://twitter.com/olemissfb/status/649991686664364032

Sorry I didn't clarify that photo guys. Was on ESPN and didnt mean it was a preview of what they will be wearing

Baylor is breaking out that silver uni this weekend

CQV6DSiWoAAQJ9r.jpg

Looks like Utah is wearing the throwbacks vs us next week as they are prepping them

CQMUgaAWoAAeVGm.jpg

A closer look at the ASU helmets this weekend

CQM3e_AUAAYDHze.jpg

I get a lot of these uni pics from Uniswag twitter and it is SUPER annoying how every team is calling their white uniforms "icywhites" now or other words similar to that.

Social Media has really changed so many things trying to appeal to everyone

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

I never thought I'd see the day. In 2006 it felt blasphemous that they were even touching the sleeve stripes.

Now they're going full BFBS. Sad.

Look it I'm old school as the day is long but I appreciate these OSU threads for two reasons.

One black is part of their color scheme even if just marginally.

Secondarily any combo of red and black is going to work. Only Louisville has an awful black/red wardrobe and that's strictly tied to their supplier.

Go Bucks!

DSaline97 beat me to it, but

CQWjgoBUkAADl4S.jpg

I forgot it was Pinktober already

Wow this looks awesome!

I really like it.

I think you're hopelessly optimistic...which I don't blame you for when it's your own team.

I think it looks like trash. It would looks five times better if there was no pink, and ten times better if there was not pink or grey. Boise State, your colors are BLUE and ORANGE. Not BLUE, ORANGE, GREY, and BLACK.

DSaline97 beat me to it, but

CQWjgoBUkAADl4S.jpg

I forgot it was Pinktober already

Wow this looks awesome!

I really like it.

I think you're hopelessly optimistic...which I don't blame you for when it's your own team.

I think it looks like trash. It would looks five times better if there was no pink, and ten times better if there was not pink or grey. Boise State, your colors are BLUE and ORANGE. Not BLUE, ORANGE, GREY, and BLACK.

Meh i'll accept it.

But the uniform is not trash!

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

Archived