College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

NOW_OSU.PNG

The black helmet is disappointing.

Great looking uniform, just not for Ohio State. At the very least, I wish they could have kept silver pants/helmet, or incorporated silver into the design more.

Aw crap...

CQZts3FUAAAvom9.jpg

This looks really bad. The helmet is purple and black, the jersey is frogskin grey and white, and the pants are just plain white. There is no cohesion between the elements, and the helmet and pants each look bad on their own.

Northwestern wearing the gothic uniforms this weekend

CQW6ETKWUAUXXnb.jpg

I actually like this look for Northwestern. It's really unique, and the font works for them. I like it as a one-off.

OU's home alternates look better with red helmets than they did with white:

CQZuyFnUkAEhRxO.jpg

I'm in love with this uniform set. Oklahoma should upgrade it to primary status.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW_OSU.PNG

The black helmet is disappointing.

Great looking uniform, just not for Ohio State. At the very least, I wish they could have kept silver pants/helmet, or incorporated silver into the design more.

Aw crap...

CQZts3FUAAAvom9.jpg

This looks really bad. The helmet is purple and black, the jersey is frogskin grey and white, and the pants are just plain white. There is no cohesion between the elements, and the helmet and pants each look bad on their own.

Northwestern wearing the gothic uniforms this weekend

CQW6ETKWUAUXXnb.jpg

I actually like this look for Northwestern. It's really unique, and the font works for them. I like it as a one-off.

CQZuyFnUkAEhRxO.jpg

I'm in love with this uniform set. Oklahoma should upgrade it to primary status.

That collar is putrid.

While the teams themselves might be terrible, KU-ISU looks really good from a uniform perspective. KU in striped chrome helmet, white jerseys, with grey pants. Reminiscent of the Mangino years. ISU in monochrome red.

I've stated before how I don't like KU using grey/silver but if they have too I would like it to be more silver. The grey they use is really dark. Also socks that they have the Jayhawk on one side and KU on the other. They need to shrink the hawk down.

CQZuyFnUkAEhRxO.jpg

I'd reduce (or completely remove) the oversized collar. It's the only thing that really bothers me about it. The wood-grain looks a bit gimmicky at a glance but when you tie in their Sooner Schooner wagon, it makes a lot of sense. It has modern elements but actually still feels like a classic uniform. Overall, they look fantastic in the crimson and cream.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I'm not the only one that likes Northwestern's Gothic uniforms, am I?

And dang, I don't like TCU's look today at all.

TCU needs to get rid of the white collar and cuffs. Won't be a great improvement but it will look slightly better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

DSaline97 beat me to it, but

CQWjgoBUkAADl4S.jpg

I forgot it was Pinktober already

Wow this looks awesome!

I really like it.

I think you're hopelessly optimistic...which I don't blame you for when it's your own team.

I think it looks like trash. It would looks five times better if there was no pink, and ten times better if there was not pink or grey. Boise State, your colors are BLUE and ORANGE. Not BLUE, ORANGE, GREY, and BLACK.

Meh i'll accept it.

I'll accept BLUE, ORANGE, and SILVER. I think silver fits well as an accent color, and if it was to stay as an accent color.

I agree with ya bkknight.

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

It is so frustrating that Boise State could have a great all-timer helmet if they just put the horse head on both sides and in their regular colors yet they insist on the asymmetrical, single color look.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'm not the only one that likes Northwestern's Gothic uniforms, am I?

And dang, I don't like TCU's look today at all.

TCU needs to get rid of the white collar and cuffs. Won't be a great improvement but it will look slightly better.

Honestly, you could keep the white collar and cuffs if the jersey was a solid purple.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

It is so frustrating that Boise State could have a great all-timer helmet if they just put the horse head on both sides and in their regular colors yet they insist on the asymmetrical, single color look.

What do ya mean?

Thought I was pretty clear. I think they would look better if they put the logo on both sides of the helmet and used the normal colors.

This could look way better and they choose not to

13:02:26-Boise_State_Blues.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Another round of team gear for today

White helmets for Purdue

CQaQx7yUcAEqe_u.jpg

Orange-Orange-Blue for Illinois

CQaLBglWIAEpI1I.jpg

MTSU going with the ugly chrome/blue

CQaJx8lWEAEpMgc.jpg

Maybe the worst chrome helmet ive seen

CQZtTXyUwAA1sOa.jpg

Eastern Michigan going with their steel look today

CQZ1rOIWwAA9SZO.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

What do ya mean?

Thought I was pretty clear. I think they would look better if they put the logo on both sides of the helmet and used the normal colors.

This could look way better and they choose not to

13:02:26-Boise_State_Blues.jpg

Oh ok got it. like this...

boise_state_broncos_21_cool_background.j

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

Archived