College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Wisconsin will stop looking like Nebraska, finally. Unfortunately, they'll also probably look better since adidas is a steaming pile.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like Washington's look in a nutshell. And sure, they were great for a few years in the 60s and then the Don James era, but they haven't lived up to a blueblood reputation deserving of plain, traditional uniforms since then.

And if all this black helps commit more highly ranked LA recruits, I'm all for it.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

I wish I could pay money to subscribe to this thread without all the comments and opinions.

Oh my gosh you guys Washington looks killer tonight. USC looks like their boring usual selves.

Yeah, damn opinions, amiright?

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic.

Or bipolar.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

That was a fantastic win, but when I go back and watch highlights to relive the glory, I don't want to see black/white/black. I sure hope they don't go back to black against Oregon.

Wouldn't get too excited lol

That's my only complaint about chris Petersen, he lets his teams dress wild

Week%206%2015.png_zpsjnpfh3ww.jpeg

Illinois has the coolest colors in the Big 10. Love the dark blue and orange combo. And their unis are pretty sweet too.

Agreed. And while the white helmet as a stand alone product is cool, man, they wore white last year against the hawks too. as usual w Illannoy; needs more orange

oh and go hawks!

Archived