College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

This might be far fetched, but Nebraska closed down one of the student bookstores on campus a while back and it might give a clue about uniforms.

Ndamukong Suh approached the school with an offer to collaborate with Nike and build a Niketown store on campus.

It will take some time to complete, but the board of regeants just approved the plan. Nebraska's contract with adidas runs until 2018, I believe.

Anyway, pure speculation but I can't imagine Nike developing one of their flagship stores on a college campus and not making a serious push for that school's uniform contract. So I'm either totally off in left field or it's the earliest uniform leak ever.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People keep reporting that this is the first time in school history that LSU is wearing White/Purple/White. Apparently they are forgot that they have in fact done it before granted the jersey was special as well.

USATSI_2238207-620x1158.jpg

As bad as those Uniforms are, they're not as bad as the first time they played with them.

tommybanks.0.png

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

A few looks from today :

Miami going White-White-Orange vs Florida State . thank god they dont have an ugly alt for this game

CQ674_4U8AAS_Ob.jpg

Baylor in Green-White-Green

CQ6_xavUYAAH0VN.jpg

South Florida in white/gold chrome

CQ9iaJXUcAE6wND.jpg

White-White-Blue for Illinois

CQ9rvncUEAA6SEI.jpg

UT in the smoky gray today

CQ9uKnMUcAEycaK.jpg

Syracuse going heavy orange

CQ92ej3UYAAZqal.jpg

Temple vs. Tulane. I really like Temple's new uni set although i wish they didnt put the diamonds on the collar

CQ-b_gMVAAAmopc.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

If you squint your eyes and ignore all the adidas nonsense Miami will actually look like Miami of the 80's and 90's.

Speaking of adidas abortions, I'm watching the other Miami play right now and they look as disgusting as ever. Who thinks these are good ideas?

PvO6ZWJ.png

Toledo is playing their homecoming game (WatchESPN, if you're interested).

Kent State in pink accessories and decals. All white with Navy helmets.

Toledo is in Gold drawers (a traditional Toledo look, that I much prefer to anything else). Also wearing gold facemasks, which I believe is the first time they've worn gold facemasks with navy helmets since switching to Under Armour (from Russell). I LOVE it. Should be the primary look. Looks phenomenal with the gold sleeves and numbers.

(I seem to recall before switching to the overly-detailed uniforms of the 2000s, Toledo often wore gold pants at home with their blue jerseys and blue helmet, with gold facemasks.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Toledo is playing their homecoming game (WatchESPN, if you're interested).

Kent State in pink accessories and decals. All white with Navy helmets.

Toledo is in Gold drawers (a traditional Toledo look, that I much prefer to anything else). Also wearing gold facemasks, which I believe is the first time they've worn gold facemasks with navy helmets since switching to Under Armour (from Russell). I LOVE it. Should be the primary look. Looks phenomenal with the gold sleeves and numbers.

(Before switching to the overly-detailed uniforms of the 2000s, Toledo always wore gold pants at home with their blue jerseys and blue helmet, with gold facemasks.)

Kent State's helmet logos look like they just slapped a pink sticker on top of them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived