College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked the Penn State/Indiana matchup when Penn State is at home. Navy versus crimson looks great together.

Especially when IU goes red-white-red. I've been waiting for them to bring this look back. I could do without the state flag logo on the one side of the helmet. I'd prefer the script Indiana that they've used recently. But all in all, it's a good look.

usatsi_8851838.jpg?w=582

101015_temple_1024.jpg

Really like that Temple has "owned" the square pattern. I haven't seen them this year so I don't know if the gradient thing is new or not, but it looks pretty good. Also like that they brought back the T logo for the helmet rather than spelling out "temple".

The block/square look even makes it so the mono option is not only tolerable, but actually looks really good.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

HO15_NFB_NA_Oregon_Pioneers_Hero_Primary

when I think of Lewis and Clark, I think of wilderness and green trees...maybe throw some of that school color in this costume.

They could have at least used this color scheme:

oregon_trail.jpg?quality=65&strip=color&

Wazzu/Oregon was a drab looking game.

ncaa-football-washington-state-oregon-85

And after Washington State won in double OT:

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-11%20at%2012.58.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

20151010__11DCSFBUWw~2.jpg

Colorado's blackout sure looks good running in that touchdown... err.. wait a sec.

Sad state of affairs when ASU looks more like Colorado than Colorado.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I've always liked the Penn State/Indiana matchup when Penn State is at home. Navy versus crimson looks great together.

Especially when IU goes red-white-red. I've been waiting for them to bring this look back. I could do without the state flag logo on the one side of the helmet. I'd prefer the script Indiana that they've used recently. But all in all, it's a good look.

usatsi_8851838.jpg?w=582

Script logo on BOTH sides of the helmet and IU interlocking logo on shoulder. Done.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Archived