• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas State new uniforms

o8EJfrs.jpg

\

5ml0TKO.jpg

Zyu7ob2.jpg

Why do they have white squares on their shoulders?

Also unpopular opinion, I think Oregon State has the best uniforms in the Pac-12. I just wish their pants stripes went all the way down. Either way, their game vs colorado is great looking, if lacking in color.

Those are stripes on the Techfit template. White/gold/white. One reason why people hate adidas uniforms.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

^if that Washington patch is what I think it is, we may have a new leader for most pretentious fad jersey in history.

per the School website: "The Washington University in St. Louis football team will be wearing special-edition green jerseys Saturday vs. Millsaps College to promote WashU's Green Dot bystander intervention program. WashU Athletics is partnering with the Relationship & Sexual Violence Prevention (RSVP) Center on campus to raise awareness and education about the importance of creating a community where violence is not tolerated." http://bearsports.wustl.edu/sports/fball/2015-16/releases/20151019gi8azm

spacer.png

I never noticed UW's helmets had a tiny gold stripe inbetween the purple and white

A lot of helmet stripes have that, it's actually a piece that didn't get covered by the stripe.

No, that is actually the design. Its on their regular gold helmets and their chrome helmets. Those are the only two with stripes now, but it was also on their first white helmet worn a few the last few years.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

Archived