College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tragic news out of Stillwater with the homecoming parade incident.

Oklahoma State is wearing a throwback helmet for their game today.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-24%20at%202.07.2

CSG5tdkUcAAvfur.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-10-24-at-1.44.54-PM.jpg

I don't know why but I am absolutely in love with these unis. Replace the throwback logo with the regular one, this would be the perfect look for OSU.

NEWSGG copy.png

It's because OSU has traditionally worn white/orange/white. Despite all their uniform combos now, I think it's still their best look.

I honestly prefer Black/Orange/Black. Has a bit more of a modern edge to it, I attribute much more success to that look than the white/orange/white. Plus it looks great, which is kind of important too.

It's because OSU has traditionally worn white/orange/white. Despite all their uniform combos now, I think it's still their best look.

I honestly prefer Black/Orange/Black. Has a bit more of a modern edge to it, I attribute much more success to that look than the white/orange/white. Plus it looks great, which is kind of important too.

To me, white-orange-white is Oklahoma State, while black-orange-black is Oregon State. Just a great color scheme.

Tragic news out of Stillwater with the homecoming parade incident.

Oklahoma State is wearing a throwback helmet for their game today.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-24%20at%202.07.2

CSG5tdkUcAAvfur.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-10-24-at-1.44.54-PM.jpg

I don't know why but I am absolutely in love with these unis. Replace the throwback logo with the regular one, this would be the perfect look for OSU.

I really like this uniform too, even with the the simple OSU throwback letters. It's a great look. The black facemask and orange/black/orange helmet stripe really works with the orange jersey.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

To me, white-orange-white is Oklahoma State, while black-orange-black is Oregon State. Just a great color scheme.

I mildly follow both oregon teams, and I've always more thought oregon state was black/black/black or more recently black/black/white. Considering they don't even have a black/orange/black uniform anymore, It's hard to associate that with them nowadays.

ugh. I mean the uniform isn't that bad, but god that helmet logo is atrocious. Who thinks that's a good idea?

CSUw_wGWEAAhIQF.jpg

UNC might have the best uniforms in college football, up there with oregon state. Everything about them is just perfect, not matter what cobination they're wearing.

CSVnfs4VEAANAPR.jpg

Decals placement is bad. Should be rotated counter-clockwise about 5 degrees. They never looked this bad in 2008, 2009, and 2011.

As much as I typically hate piping, I felt like UConn wore it pretty well, especially on last year's jerseys. They're just lost. Like, pitifully lost.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived