College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess that the likelihood is high, at least for some sort of embellishments. Last year, Oregon and Ohio State got new uniforms, but Bama and FSU pretty much kept the same look.

I could see Clemson or Michigan State maybe bringing out a new look, but it's hard to see Bama or OU wearing something new.

I loved all the touches that went into the base layers and accessories last year though. Hoping to see some more of that for this year too.

I'd lean to not much of a change for Clemson's uniforms. A few tweaks here and there and the accessories are to the extent of my guess, because what they wore in 1981, the national championship year, isn't much different than what they wore last night.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

If it's anything like last year, and if Nike has anything to say about it, they will ALL get new uniforms.. Apart from obvious jersey sales, countless amounts of other merchandise was sold.. Even Alabama's nearly unchanged look spawned merchandise such as normal crimson hat with white script "A", but added the diamond Nike swoosh and metallic silver outline on the "A", and they tweaked sideline apparel (coaches' polos, warm-up jackets, etc) in similar fashion.. Heck, I even bought 2 dri-fit shirts just because I really liked the shirts, only to notice they have the CFB Playoff logo on them (granted, they could sell regular fan merch with CFB Playoff logos WITHOUT changing the uniforms, but it's just one more avenue to generate revenue.. I assume they'll keep the diamond swoosh concept, as well as some other tweaks customized for each team, but they could possibly go in another direction as well.. Either way, my money is firmly placed on them all getting new duds..

Edit: although I did realize as I posted this that they were also marketing the new template last year, but I highly doubt that really changes anything..

Here is hoping Michigan State goes all green and Iowa goes B/W/Y. Could be a nice looking matchup.

If they still determine hosts by division, Iowa is the home team. By ranking, it's still Iowa.

...that mattered with Oregon last year...

I know what you are saying. I know the B1G alternates which division is home team... they don't go by record, ranking, head to head, or overall division comparison.

LOL at Stanford.

Can't go regular in the Championship game? You look awful. Good team though.

I love their new logo they're using, but lord it looks bad on the black helmets. Maybe if they changed the white to black it could look better, but the white color kills it.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

They've been released.. Pretty much everyone's standard uniform, just with the diamond swoosh and new gloves.. I'm interested to see the baselayers and other small details, but otherwise it seems to be the teams' current uniforms (except in the photos, it looks like Oklahoma's helmet might be matte crimson)

They've been released.. Pretty much everyone's standard uniform, just with the diamond swoosh and new gloves.. I'm interested to see the baselayers and other small details, but otherwise it seems to be the teams' current uniforms (except in the photos, it looks like Oklahoma's helmet might be matte crimson)

Link?

Nevermind. Found them

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Archived