College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

y33mlcW.jpg

Can someone tell me why they're posing on a snowbank for this?

I think it's a small hill of granite/rock.

the rock represents the solid foundation the football program is built on and it's strong traditions.

Well if that isn't a cliché for the ages.

IOWA HAWKEYES // KANSAS CITY CHIEFS // MINNESOTA TWINS

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

y33mlcW.jpg

the rock represents the solid foundation the football program is built on and it's strong traditions.

I was all about poking fun at Nike and brand-speak... but not I'm becoming jaded to it.

I don't mean this as a comment/slam directed at you... I just meant in general.

y33mlcW.jpg

I was all about poking fun at Nike and brand-speak... but not I'm becoming jaded to it.

I believe that comment had more to do with ETSU being a school that just restarted their football program or at least that was my take...

Looks like we have an ITC Machine with 9 degree forward font style update (customary on other CU sports apparel and jerseys) and a flywire collar.

FullSizeRender%202_zpsu0vwi1lw.jpg

Guess no Mach Speed template on Colorado new uniforms?

Yeah, Looks like more of the tailored fit in line with what North Carolina got. I think TCU and Michigan State received the Mach Speed treatment recently, right? Conspicuous by its absence in the photo is the Pac-12 Conference patch, though it might show up for games. The CU patch at the base of the collar is new, too.

y33mlcW.jpg

I believe that comment had more to do with ETSU being a school that just restarted their football program or at least that was my take...

it just sounded like something Nike would say. the fact that some can't tell if it's a joke or not just shows how terrible their copywriting has become.

this is just a catalog order though. i can't make out any of the seams in the uniform but im guessing it's the Destroyer template. Nike didn't really do anything here, but i never miss an opportunity to make fun of them :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived