College Football Uniforms - 2015 Season

buckeye

CEalEsJWMAAqazS.png

Elon University (FCS - CAA) has new uniforms - they are finally ditching the old Missouri template. Looks pretty good.

that is a proper football uniform. i know this isn't the first school to have this new stripe cut, but Nike is now doing the over-the-shoulder stripes better than ever.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CEalEsJWMAAqazS.png

Elon University (FCS - CAA) has new uniforms - they are finally ditching the old Missouri template. Looks pretty good.

that is a proper football uniform. i know this isn't the first school to have this new stripe cut, but Nike is now doing the over-the-shoulder stripes better than ever.

Agreed these are great but I wish they wouldn't have gone Gold/White/Gold on the home stripes. White and gold bleed together.

CEalEsJWMAAqazS.png

Agreed these are great but I wish they wouldn't have gone Gold/White/Gold on the home stripes. White and gold bleed together.

That's exactly what they did use...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

CEalEsJWMAAqazS.png

That's exactly what they did use...

He's wishing they did something different than what they ended up doing. Only other stripe pattern would have been white/gold/white, which may have looked good but wouldn't have necessarily been better.

Boise's "B" Logo looks great on that helmet. Also, the Purdue white helmet looks fantastic as well.

I liked what I saw too but the photo shown just before this post only showed the right side of the helmet. So I thought I'd investigate the left side since the first thing I thought of when I saw that "B" was the Ravens; probably because of that little serif on the top-left. I think it looks a little better on the right side but I tend to find that with letter decals on helmets (Wisconsin, the Bears). So I suppose this is not a Ravens situation; their big issue is that it makes the helmet logos no longer mirror images. But the italics kinda causes the letter to not conform as well to the shape of the helmet on the left side.

But that can be a reality with letter decals (which are almost always better than overly-detailed logos) so i can live with this.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Boise's "B" Logo looks great on that helmet. Also, the Purdue white helmet looks fantastic as well.

I liked what I saw too but the photo shown just before this post only showed the right side of the helmet. So I thought I'd investigate the left side since the first thing I thought of when I saw that "B" was the Ravens; probably because of that little serif on the top-left. I think it looks a little better on the right side but I tend to find that with letter decals on helmets (Wisconsin, the Bears). So I suppose this is not a Ravens situation; their big issue is that it makes the helmet logos no longer mirror images. But the italics kinda causes the letter to not conform as well to the shape of the helmet on the left side.

But that can be a reality with letter decals (which are almost always better than overly-detailed logos) so i can live with this.

7mT7W.AuSt.36.jpeg

The talk around Boise (where I'm currently living) is that these were only for the Spring Game. But no one around here has mentioned new uniforms or talk of new uniforms. If they are getting new uniforms, they have been keeping a really good secret.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

7mT7W.AuSt.36.jpeg

The talk around Boise (where I'm currently living) is that these were only for the Spring Game. But no one around here has mentioned new uniforms or talk of new uniforms. If they are getting new uniforms, they have been keeping a really good secret.

Maybe when Boise wears the all-orange, they'll swap their Bluegrass for Tangerine Turf.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I really wish Nike could make its gold pants a darker shade. just naming off a few teams - we've seen it with Vandy, CU, and now Elon - Nike's gold pants are light khaki.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

KU head coach David Beaty tweeted these two helmets yesterday. Looks like a mirror finish on helmet and logos. I think the white helmet would look better with a blue chrome facemask if they are going for the shiny look.

kFUaZk7.jpg

If Kansas ever figures out how to wear that KU logo well (these aren't too bad here), they'd look amazing. But until then, they're very unimpressive

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

How many helmets does Kansas have now? Has to be in the high teens? Jesus, I guess when you're the laughing stock of the Big12 you must try to be the best at something

I thought Beaty said that they wouldn't be wearing all the crazy alternates going forward?

Archived