2015 College Lacrosse Uniforms and Gear Thread

RyanMcD29

Uh oh, if UA's booth at the LaxCon is any indication of what we might see this year, we're in for some doozies

B8DZjv5IIAA1ZPo.jpg

This Maryland set looks okay, but would be a lot better with red writing instead of black. And if that Loyola uniform is true... WOOF.

I think that Maryland uniform looks really nice, very interesting.

Oh god, Loyola, judgement day has arrived...

u3J7jjd.png

Towson's new helmets

IMG_20150123_185555_zps8kcpps4j.jpg

New Notre Dame chrome domes

IMG_20150123_185612_zpsmxmaru6q.jpg

Tufts Jumbos new lids (DIII)

IMG_20150123_191556_zpstdxhmwrm.jpg

Denver has a new gold helmet with a gold chrome decal.(*cringe*) Colby College (DIII) and Bucknell is on display. Also, I suspect that the helmet at the top right end could belong to the Fairfield Stags.

IMG_20150124_134737_zps5zmrsnle.jpg

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

UNC has a new GFGS helmet

IMG_20150124_141157_zpspw5sopb5.jpg

Jacksonville has new road uniforms made by Warrior and Alleson Athletics.

I browsed through Alleson's uniform builder and found that the sublimation design was made by them but it was done on a blank, green Warrior jersey and pant.

IMG_20150124_141232_zps7agkw06h.jpg

Finally, the Detroit Mercy Titans unveiled their new equipment including, a new helmet design that reminds me of Oregon's winged decal in football. In this case though, an array of swords are used.

IMG_20150124_142352_zpsz9kncysp.jpg

All of those look really good, I dont like the GFGS UNC helmet but the tar heel on the top looks pretty cool.

Looks like a new Air Force helmet

20249.jpg20247.jpg20250.jpg

The new Air Force helmet is amazing, IMO.

Also, D2 LIU-Post has a new camo uniform... It should speak for itself.

20268.jpg

20269.jpg

20270.jpg

There's a whole lot more to show, I'll put up the link

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/us-lacrosse-convention-trend-spotting-helmet-decals/30626

u3J7jjd.png

All of those look really good, I dont like the GFGS UNC helmet but the tar heel on the top looks pretty cool.

Looks like a new Air Force helmet

20249.jpg20247.jpg20250.jpg

The new Air Force helmet is amazing, IMO.

Also, D2 LIU-Post has a new camo uniform... It should speak for itself.

20268.jpg

20269.jpg

20270.jpg

There's a whole lot more to show, I'll put up the link

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/us-lacrosse-convention-trend-spotting-helmet-decals/30626

Something has to be in the water up in Long Island.

The Air Force lid looks great but it would have been better if the the lightning bolt was blue with a white outline instead of the other way around.

Uh oh, if UA's booth at the LaxCon is any indication of what we might see this year, we're in for some doozies

B8DZjv5IIAA1ZPo.jpg

This Maryland set looks okay, but would be a lot better with red writing instead of black. And if that Loyola uniform is true... WOOF.

I think that Maryland uniform looks really nice, very interesting.

Oh god, Loyola, judgement day has arrived...

Loyola is going the Stevenson route I see. It could have been nice to make modern version of this uniform:

abc_8625_zpsll4ifcku.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen too much out of the ordinary for jerseys/shorts today, aside from Syracuse wearing white undershirts for their sleeveless homes now. Though upon looking at IL it looks like Stony Brook has a new look with a navy outline around the numbers

20554.jpg

Granted, we don't know what Warrior has come up with for Denver/Princeton/Hofstra/etc. just yet, so next week might be stabbing-out-your-eyeballs time

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Bryant wore a gold version of their 2014 NCAA tourney unis by Brine. Not a big fan of the black to gold faded yolk. Gold to black would have made sense and looked less lazy.

IMG_20150207_220502_zpsbwrteh64.jpg

Also, I couldn't get a good photo of High Point's new silver uniforms from earlier but it is a silver sheen Champion branded jersey and pant with a big mesh hole pattern on the torso. Both the numbers and HIGH POINT is spelled out in purple outlined in black. On the live streaming vs Duke, they looked grey but in the post game interviews, it was silver all along.

Maybe its just me but since Furman is in the SoCon for lacrosse too, why not emphasize on the black and purple color scheme without the silver since Furman incorporates silver a lot in their lacrosse uniforms. *cringe*

IMG_20150207_222532_zpshjg5nn35.jpg

Archived