Soccer Teams Having Basketball Jerseys, (Arsenal Away added)

Thecargeek

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lower the front design just a little bit so the numbers can be a little taller. Shrink and space out the scrollwork just a little bit, and you have the space for two digits. Drop the fade effect on the pattern on the shorts panels--the scrollwork design is the selling point of the uniform, so don't fade it, go for it! Beyond these little things, this a gorgeous uniform.

rATMcmK.png

Lower the front design just a little bit so the numbers can be a little taller. Shrink and space out the scrollwork just a little bit, and you have the space for two digits. Drop the fade effect on the pattern on the shorts panels--the scrollwork design is the selling point of the uniform, so don't fade it, go for it! Beyond these little things, this a gorgeous uniform.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and feedback, I was out almost all day today, and so I just edited the jersey, here is what @Whittier S and @davidmiller5 asked for:

liverpoolthirdbbedit_zpsbd6675d9.png

YESSS

Thank you.

I would love to see what you can with my boys Juventus

I've gotten a fair amount of requests, and your on the list, hopefully I can get to making Juve's jersey in a fair amount of time.

Thanks for all the comments.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I'm very sorry for not uploading for a while, just some personal stuff I had to deal with, but thankfully I'm back with the Orlando away.

My away jersey consists of a nickname for the Orlando team, which is "The Lions", I decided to do that as a wordmark, just to switch things up a little.

I've seen many BB jerseys that have the same away and home design/templates, except with different colour ways. So I decided to do that. The only thing different is instead of "The Lions" on the upper collar, I switched it to "Orlando City", for obvious reasons. Also I changed the font. I wanted to add pinstripes but it would of been too cluttered.

I did this as a back up, for my next and original planned jersey, since it wouldn't been loved by many, a least that's what I think. You tell me.

OrlandoCityaway2bb_zps81345f52.png

I did this really crazy scratched/clawed design, because they are "The Lions" and it is a way to show their superiority and fierceness, to scare and intimidate opponents. Also it pays homage to their classic logo, since no fan likes the new one.

There are two versions:

Version 1

OrlandoCityawaybb2_zpsa9f268c2.png

Version 2

OrlandoCityawaybb_zpsdbbe7b93.png

Definitely gotta see what the Bayern Munchen home and aways and alts look like.

Coming right up.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Love that Liverpool white. Absolutely gorgeous. Nice thinking with the clawed name and number on orlandos, just make the claw marks black or gold or a different purple shade so that the numbers and name could be read from anywhere

Philly union and Tottenham Hotspur are my requests! (My favorite teams)

This is an interesting concept since some soccer teams like FC Barcelona and Real Madrid have basketball equivalents. So far the concept is cool and you have great uniforms. The use of the gate design in the Liverpool white uniforms is a unique design that works very well.

image.png

Love that Liverpool white. Absolutely gorgeous. Nice thinking with the clawed name and number on orlandos, just make the claw marks black or gold or a different purple shade so that the numbers and name could be read from anywhere

Yup, don't worry I didn't forget about your teams, I will try to get them up as soon as I finish the requests from the members before you. :)

Thank you (a lot) for your feedback, and I will do an update to the jersey, but which one version 1(I'm guessing 1, cuz it has gold) or 2? I'll try to get it up today, if not it will guaranteed be up tomorrow.

San Jose please and also love the gold stripe on the shorts

Thank you for the support, I'll try to also do San Jose too.

This is an interesting concept since some soccer teams like FC Barcelona and Real Madrid have basketball equivalents. So far the concept is cool and you have great uniforms. The use of the gate design in the Liverpool white uniforms is a unique design that works very well.

:welcome:

I know, I thought about what you said when I first started this topic, but those are European teams, and I'm making these BB jerseys look more like American ones, no sponsors and such, also they will be connected to the soccer teams identity and looks.

Hope that kinda cleared up the concept.

...and thank you for the feedback.

EDIT: My spacing was weird so I changed it up abit.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

WOW, that clawed design you did is probably one of the best, I like version one more because it has a little bit more flavor going on there, now that I think abot it do barca, and Chelsea and man utd.

Agreed man city might work too

QPR would also look good as a basketball jersey

Thanks guys.

Here is the update.

OrlandoCityawaybb2edit_zps970527c4.png

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I'm very sorry for not uploading for a while, just some personal stuff I had to deal with, but thankfully I'm back with the Orlando away.

My away jersey consists of a nickname for the Orlando team, which is "The Lions", I decided to do that as a wordmark, just to switch things up a little.

I've seen many BB jerseys that have the same away and home design/templates, except with different colour ways. So I decided to do that. The only thing different is instead of "The Lions" on the upper collar, I switched it to "Orlando City", for obvious reasons. Also I changed the font. I wanted to add pinstripes but it would of been too cluttered.

I did this as a back up, for my next and original planned jersey, since it wouldn't been loved by many, a least that's what I think. You tell me.

I did this really crazy scratched/clawed design, because they are "The Lions" and it is a way to show their superiority and fierceness, to scare and intimidate opponents. Also it pays homage to their classic logo, since no fan likes the new one.

There are two versions:

Version 1

Version 2

Coming right up.

Looks a lot like the Raptors.

2013RoseBowlPNGsg_zps49cea191.png

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN-MICHIGAN STATE-THE DETROIT FOUR-WASHINGTON REDSKINS-LA LAKERS

There are two versions:

Version 1

Version 2

Coming right up.

Looks a lot like the Raptors.

Do they have a jersey that has a ripped like design?

If you see that in this, than you can just call them the counterparts of the Raptors in soccer, and once again that's why I made another back up away, since I knew not many would like this one.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Here it is the Bayern Munich home jersey, I will be releasing the third in a bit, and the away will be based off of this years.

I honestly loved making this jersey, except for curving the text which you can't really perfect GIMP.

It isn't based off of any of there current jerseys, it revolves around the blue and white diamonds in their flag. I made two versions of it, tell me what you guys think!

Bayernhomebb_zps3094f42d.png

Here's my favourite version, I really like how the stripes go at the bottom.

Bayernhomebb2_zps4cc2746e.png

Here's my other version, people might like it more because it isn't as cluttered as the other one.

I gave a blue border for the letters and numbers, if you guys don't like it tell me, because it looks cleaner without it, but not as emphasized.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I like the diamond side panels, but they could be centered better.

I do think the bottom shorts look a little cleaner. But I would make the red diamond at the very bottom the same size as the others.

The kerning on the front is pretty bad. Looks like it says, "BA YERN MÜNCHEN"

Also, it seems a bit repetitive to have the team name on both the front and back.

Archived