Re-Branding My High School

gusbus00

So I decided to re-brand my school logo because currently all they have is a clip art picture and a crappy horseshoe logo. They used to use the broncos logo with different colors, but they were afraid of having a lawsuit. This is my first logo from scratch so bear with me. I can't really get the angle right so I will show what the picture it is based on.Oh, by the way are mascot is the colts.SQoqEUx.jpgC6y2LQ9.png

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

Thank you for all of the feed back. I will bring it into consideration when making an updated version.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

I created two different versions one with a tweaked original mouth, and the other with a completely new mouth. I made some parts lighter to give the logo more depth and made the mane more flowy. Also changed the eye. I tried putting a pupil in but it didn't look right.rveuj1o.png3habTO6.png

I created two different versions one with a tweaked original mouth, and the other with a completely new mouth. I made some parts lighter to give the logo more depth and made the mane more flowy. Also changed the eye. I tried putting a pupil in but it didn't look right.rveuj1o.png3habTO6.png

I like the older/first mouth, because the new one is a bit too small. Honestly I think you got the perspective right, and it looks menacing and great, but the ears look, still, a little bit weird. They are too long and sharp. Maybe decrease the length and increase the with and bulge, also make the other end of the ear show more, I really can't see that variation of colour.

Either way, you got a solid and great logo going, and it looks spectacular.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I have fixed the ear.BGmIqDm.png

I plan on making a wordmark, what font do you think I should use?

Update!!!!

X0ywB91.png

Thank you a ton for the advice. I just saw that post you made on that thread.

What do you think of this. It is getting somewhere, but the snout is a little cartooney.

uLS59l2.png

Archived