New England Patriots White jersey/grey pants

MNtwins3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I consulted the Google and this is the closet thing I got ... I am pretty sure they haven't worn that combo in their new sets. If they did at all it would have been MAYBE once.

11-1995-patriots_pg_600.jpg

I'm pretty sure you are right. If they played GB in the SB I would be clamoring for a uniform rematch.

reggie-white-super-bowl-xxxi.jpg

I've gotta dig around for the ocular proof but I'm just about positive the Patriots did s/w/s in this current set at least once in a real game...may have only been once though.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I do not recall the Patriots ever wearing the white jersey with the silver pants (and that is the kind of thing I would look out for). There were a couple of seasons where I was overseas, so I could have missed it.

They need to resurrect this combo for the SB.

silver_blue_3.jpg

Sorry, dgthree, but I personally hunted down every one of these jerseys at both the Patriots facility and at Reebok and then burned them. I didn't want to do it, but I felt I owed it to society.

I do not recall the Patriots ever wearing the white jersey with the silver pants (and that is the kind of thing I would look out for). There were a couple of seasons where I was overseas, so I could have missed it.

They need to resurrect this combo for the SB.

silver_blue_3.jpg

Sorry, dgthree, but I personally hunted down every one of these jerseys at both the Patriots facility and at Reebok and then burned them. I didn't want to do it, but I felt I owed it to society.

I never liked those silver jerseys. Looked like dirty white jerseys.

I'd love it if they wore the silver jersey. Does Nike even make it?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well if Nike can whip up uniforms for the college playoffs on little notice, they can make the silver jerseys in time for the game. Make it happen Phil!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Well if Nike can whip up uniforms for the college playoffs on little notice, they can make the silver jerseys in time for the game. Make it happen Phil!

It's always less of a question of "can they?" and more of a "will the No Fun League let them do it?"

TDZiMMB.png

I've wanted to see the silver WOLF GREY pants with white jerseys since they started wearing those uniforms. Not a fan of the blue pants.

The Patriots would probably mess it up and wear their white striped socks with it though.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I think nike's flat fabric would cure the "dirty white" look that so any complained about during the reebok era.

I think the issue would be the mismatch with the helmet - something Seattle doesn't need to worry about when they go gray. Still, I'd prefer the gray jersey over the white for this game.

I'm usually TOTALLY against this, but I wouldn't mind if they surprised everyone and came out in white Pat Patriot throwbacks. The contrast of old vs new would be fantastic (though I don't want to see that uniform win anything or for anyone to clamor to bring back Pat.

Archived