Philadelphia Eagles Uniform Concepts

RZW_Brooks

Spent some time rethinking the Philadelphia Eagles uniforms. I came up with 2 concepts. This is one of them. This is a more modern version of their 1970's look and the other is a more aggressive look of their current uniforms. First post here, just thought I'd share my work.

Concept One: 1970s Retro Modern

phi-uni-3-jb.jpg

Full Uniform concept. Detail Shots below.

My favorite part of this uniform is the new helmet. I referenced the 1969-1972 Philadelphia Eagles helmet that was the first to use a white base helmet with green wings. I took this concept and updated it. This helmet boasts a white base that in the right light, would have a green “shimmer.” Check the other images to get more detailed shots.

Helmet with 3 Views:

phi_helm_3_jb.jpg

Helmet Closeup:

phi_helm_closeup-3_jb.jpg

I like it...I think. I'd like to see more of the jersey detail but as for the helmet..the wing looks nice. It is a nice retro modern but part of me thinks it's too classical and elegant. I think as an alternate..or a one game per year thing it would be a nice helmet but I don't think for a full time look.

Nice job though, like I said I'd like to see a new template to show the full detail, but it is a nice look.

Archived