Pac 12 Nike Re Birth (Utah Red Helmet Complete)

H11K

I am turning this thread into my own PAC 12 Nike Rebirth of all the schools Uniforms. I have already completed Arizona and all the Uni Combos have been posted Below!

South:

Arizona

Colorado (helmet only/on pg 2)

I am turning this thread into my own PAC 12 Nike Rebirth of all the schools Uniforms. I have already completed Arizona and all the Uni Combos have been posted Below!

South:

Arizona

Colorado

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White helmet added, no more red helmets. Home uniform set will be done asap.

Really? I love the red helmets.
I can't stand the red helmets. Maybe if they changed the facemask to a different color and added stripes it might help, but I'd much rather see them stick to white and blue only.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

White helmet added, no more red helmets. Home uniform set will be done asap.

Really? I love the red helmets.

Well, yes I love them as well trust me but like they are so plain and boring that there is no use for them.

I can't stand the red helmets. Maybe if they changed the facemask to a different color and added stripes it might help, but I'd much rather see them stick to white and blue only.

White and Blue looks the best IMO and obviously yours, but the white and navy blue are just so beautiful the red just sticks out.. :wow:

a2BRS8U.png

My favorite set we currently have is actually the all-red set. The school branding focuses on red, with most of the stuff you can buy in the bookstore being red, the Zona Zoo wearing red, all that. The navy set you made looks good, but navy doesn't feel as U of A as red does to me.

That is all true, but the last 3 years have been the only years in a very long time that we have had a red helmet. For a stretch of about 20 years it was either navy or white.

a2BRS8U.png

Archived