Pac 12 Nike Re Birth (Utah Red Helmet Complete)

H11K

As an Arizona fan, these are pretty cool. Only thing that I don't like is the stripes seem thicker on the pants then they do on the jersey. I'd try to even those out.

I see what you mean, I had them thinner at first but then changed because i was told that thicker would look better, But thats something that would obviously figure itself out.

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The striping on the back of the helmet is flipped..unless on the top of the helmet the red and white swap

Yeah.. H11K, you have this problem on the white helmets still.

DANG. Cant believe I messed up on the white helmet also :spideysense:

a2BRS8U.png

Sorry but I just don't like the grey. Colorado should be just Black, gold, and white IMO. Although I did see a potential leaked new uniform for them on these boards a few days ago with what looked like chrome helmets, and I'll take grey over those any day of the week.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Minimal but drastic Changes to colorado. Made School word mark smaller on chest, changed white to gold numbers on jersey, added pants stripe to match jersey and to create some consistency. Will add a Pro Combat History uniform and think about adding a Gray Jersey as well. Leave your thoughts!!

nP7hP7G.jpgTDJ5zkL.jpgovt86i8.jpgJ7uCnPJ.jpgDEc4XE7.jpg6uNI5rV.jpgKXgcKDV.jpgSCVJdi3.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

Sorry but I just don't like the grey. Colorado should be just Black, gold, and white IMO. Although I did see a potential leaked new uniform for them on these boards a few days ago with what looked like chrome helmets, and I'll take grey over those any day of the week.

The school colors are silver and gold.

I'm diggin' Colorado. I love this addition of gray they are pushing. It doesn't seem like it would, but the gray/silver compliments the gold nicely.

Now for my obligatory question: What font did you use for Arizona and Colorado numerals?

I'm diggin' Colorado. I love this addition of gray they are pushing. It doesn't seem like it would, but the gray/silver compliments the gold nicely.

Now for my obligatory question: What font did you use for Arizona and Colorado numerals?

I believe the Colorado font is Jersey54 and I know that the ARIZONA font is Tucson Bold that they used before 2012

a2BRS8U.png

Huh, I never knew that silver was officially their school color, I guess that's mostly because they primarily have used black for their football uniforms. I didn't think I'd like these, but the silver actually looks really nice, well done. Glad you kept the black helmet, I like it a lot better than the gold. I don't think I'd like to see them in grey/black/black, but the other possible combinations are all great. That's two awesome concepts and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

Huh, I never knew that silver was officially their school color, I guess that's mostly because they primarily have used black for their football uniforms. I didn't think I'd like these, but the silver actually looks really nice, well done. Glad you kept the black helmet, I like it a lot better than the gold. I don't think I'd like to see them in grey/black/black, but the other possible combinations are all great. That's two awesome concepts and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thank you for your continuing support to this thread! Really getting some great feedback from all of you guys and it has helped me loads on making the concepts. I guess after being on the boards for 9 months you learn how to really do this stuff without saying much.

a2BRS8U.png

Colorado doesn't look right without a gold helmet.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I have the exact same project saved on my computer, waiting to be posted.

I feel like you're trying to go too traditional with these teams. Colorado has one of the best colour scheme possibilities, in terms of the ability to create something unique, and it looks a little too bland, for my taste.

1425175351-U10338.png

I have the exact same project saved on my computer, waiting to be posted.

I feel like you're trying to go too traditional with these teams. Colorado has one of the best colour scheme possibilities, in terms of the ability to create something unique, and it looks a little too bland, for my taste.

Well in terms of traditional, we see what Nike has done with Arizona right now it is not great. As for colorado, I think only minor touch ups were needed. teams like Utah, ASU and UCLA are where ill start to branch out a little bit more.

a2BRS8U.png

Archived