NBA Urban (31/30)

Jordyhazy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C&c would be appreciated

You keep asking for C&C. We keep telling you that city picture and white (like the Nets logos) looks far better than all these opacity adjustments, then you keep churning these out without changing anything.

See above for my c&c. For example, why do you have a picture of completely nondescript buildings with a semi sitting in the street behind a Pistons alternate logo set to ~50% opacity?

award%20sig.png

What do you mean city picture and it's not like all the logos are black and white

You make them black and white. What program are you using?

And they look better without the city image sticking out on the sides of the logo (ex. first Pistons one is better than Cavs)

JeKhnr9.png

I think what some of the guys are saying is go back to doing them like the Brooklyn ones.

KhgYvK4.jpg

Delete one of the colors and let the background come through the deleted color rather than just lowering the opacity of the entire image.

I'm not trying to get snippy either. Sorry if my previous post came across as such. I just realized the reason why the Nets logos are different is because they are already black and white; I thought you had done something different with them that you weren't doing with all the others. All teams have logos that can be reduced to two colors. Here is a graphic I found online:

nba-2k14-bootup-screen-black-white-logos

These are just some examples; I'm sure there are others. Get vector logos (do you have a program that can work with vectors?) and change vector versions of these logos into black and white. Then replace either the black or the white with a photo of the city (working with masks). I hope this helps.

award%20sig.png

nj9zu9W.jpg

Here is my first attempt I made it black white and grey

YS4leqj.jpg

Here it is with lowered opacity

I don't know, it doesn't look right...first it seems as though the monument you chose isn't a good one, also even with version 1 (higher opacity) it still doesn't look right. Prob. higher the white sides opacity.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived