2015-16 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

11 hours ago, Danny said:

The only year that was good for logo placement was when the Reebok/CCM changeover was happening. No Reebok logo on the front, so teams placed the Memorial Cup patch there. 

9872579.jpg

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had Seattle continued on to the Memorial Cup, the patch was on the left shoulder. It was there during the WHL final and didn't look bad there. One of the benefits of having asymmetrical shoulder logo placements.

There's just too many patches on CHL jerseys. You have the league patch on right chest, the CCM logo on the left chest and the CHL logo on the bottom of the back of the jersey. Add on to that the captain's patches and a Memorial Cup patch or a anniversary patch and it gets extremely busy and you get weird placement.

Just look at where Kelowna had their 25th anniversary patch this year.

0925-kel15-jerseys.png

IEI5Tg1.png

There's no need for the manufacturer's mark like that either. It's obscene, really. 

I never thought I'd advocate for a Reebok-like mark above the logo like these,

chicago-blackhawks-reebok-edge-gamewear-

But it would be an improvement

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else find it very odd that London chose to wear their alts (former primaries) for the entire Mem Cup, including the championship game?

2016-memorial-cup-championship.jpeg?qual

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On June 2, 2016 at 1:22 AM, nash61 said:

Anyone else find it very odd that London chose to wear their alts (former primaries) for the entire Mem Cup, including the championship game?

2016-memorial-cup-championship.jpeg?qual

A little bit yeah. I figured that they would wear the green ones like they did for the last couple of OHL championships before this year.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

11 hours ago, chrysleraspen08 said:

A little bit yeah. I figured that they would wear the green ones like they did for the last couple of OHL championships before this year.

The blacks alts. are still a fan favourite. I live in London, you see a lot of them around still. 

Archived