2015-16 CHL uniform/logo thread

chrysleraspen08

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the patches add up.

Look at Kelowna's Memorial Cup patch placement.

87d18ff0-0670-11e5-9699-ad119fae5603_Kel

I almost didn't find the patch. I'd place it under the CCM logo.

Then there would be no room for the "C" or "A". It's a terrible mess.

Not the best solution, but put the CHL logo in the collar and the CCM logo below the collar and it would free up space

Wildcats new third jersey (anniversary jersey).

http://postimg . o rg/image/70a56cznn/

Posting this since the link isn't coming up. I wish there was a better picture of the arm. It looks really weird judging by the photos.

CG1bj83WoAAugga.jpgCG16JfVWoAE_jMg.jpg

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

I know I'm extremely late about this but I want to say something about the Quebec Remparts' Memorial Cup Military Tribute Jersey. Since they started the annual Tradition of having the host team wear a special jersey for Opening Night, I think the jerseys have not been as good in the past few years. The first jerseys worn for Opening Night were so nice and very creative and now, I think it has become just a generic jersey every year now, rather than a really nice, well thought out thing of beauty. My favorite is Rimouski's Jersey from the 2009 Memorial Cup. Quebec's jersey was fine and dandy for one game, but I think they could have done better. Speaking of the Memorial Cup, I thought Rimouski's Powder Blue third jersey was quite nice. I have never seen it until the Tiebreaker Game against Quebec.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mississauga Steelheads unveil new logo

troutnew.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJCPLLJ2X

Meh. It's not bad, but it's not good. Lateral move from the old logo, IMO.

I would have to disagree, the old logo was a standard cliche of a minor hockey logo (city name in small font, nickname in large font, mascot bursting over top of it.) Here it creates a more pleasing shape that will make it easier to identify, sort of like an offset nested roundel. It also simplifies the fish design and removes the Steelheads name. It's a big step up.

tigercatssignature-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Flint Firebirds announced that they will be wearing Flint Tropics jerseys on March 12th. Hopefully they are planning on selling some replicas to the public.

Holy :censored:, that's awesome! Going with the Tropics as their full-time identity would've been silly, but a one-off night is prefect.

Mississauga Steelheads unveil new logo

troutnew.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJCPLLJ2X

Meh. It's not bad, but it's not good. Lateral move from the old logo, IMO.

I would have to disagree, the old logo was a standard cliche of a minor hockey logo (city name in small font, nickname in large font, mascot bursting over top of it.) Here it creates a more pleasing shape that will make it easier to identify, sort of like an offset nested roundel. It also simplifies the fish design and removes the Steelheads name. It's a big step up.

Yeah, now that I've had more time to look at it, it's definitely growing on me. I just wish the fish's mouth wasn't open so wide. Also, just realized that the image in the post is broken, so I've fixed that. ;)

The Guelph Storm will be wearing a 25th anniversary shoulder patch this season:

CPDElXqUcAAj22q.jpg

While on the topic of Guelph, I noticed while playing NHL 16 that they seem to have made some slight changes to the stripes on their jerseys:

IMG_8660.jpg
IMG_8661.jpg

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Archived