NBA Central Divison Redesign by LLFHockey

YelichGraphics

First real basketball redesign so i might not have the best ones.

vcf44Lp.png

I know they're very traditional but i wanted them to stand out a little more.

FlY0qeR.png

Based off throwback

Tkt0Pip.png

Basically what they have now. I just went simple to avoid making any mistakes

These look clean and fresh! My only recommendation might be to enlarge the numbers, at least on the front for broadcasting visibility as well as filling extra space. Otherwise, looking great, I'm excited for Milwaukee and Indiana!

For the bulls, make the away say Chicago, for the cavs make the home say cavaliers. Try doing a new take on the black pinstripe bulls jerseys. Get rid of black on Cleveland, make the colors red and gold strictly. Add shorts logos, make the fonts bigger

spacer.png

For the bulls, make the away say Chicago, for the cavs make the home say cavaliers. Try doing a new take on the black pinstripe bulls jerseys. Get rid of black on Cleveland, make the colors red and gold strictly. Add shorts logos, make the fonts bigger

black? you mean blue. okay

OMG these are cool. Got any other teams comming up

Stop going into every thread and asking if people are doing more teams/leagues/etc. It's really effing annoying. Just give your comments on the concepts posted.

Regarding the concepts:

Chicago: Lose the side panels on the jerseys. It doesn't look right when they don't continue to the shorts. I would also make the waistband three stripes to match the jersey and shorts trim, and the wordmark and front numbers could be a little bigger.

Cleveland: I like that jersey design a lot, and I don't mind the use of blue. I would add a logo to each side of the shorts, though.

Pistons: I would make the front stripes on the home jersey red, as they are now.

• 1 month later...

Archived