San Diego Breakers - Fictional Football Team (fields added)

pitt6pack

Wordmark

6N8IfzS.png

The font is the same as the "SD" secondary logo. The outlines and fill for the sky blue and white backgrounds also follow the same pattern as the SD logo.

I still haven't decided which primary logo I like best, but I'd like take more input on that before I decide.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the font.... not feeling the logo all that much. I get the idea, but I feel like I would need to see it on a helmet to judge it properly.

I'll admit logos are my weak point, but that's part of the reason of this thread, to learn a bit more through input and try to get better. And I'll agree, some times a logo needs the context of a helmet of a field to get a better feel for it. I'll have the uniforms up shortly.

Uniforms

8CYkVGr.png

EKsXsOB.png

Based the sleeve design off the Vikings sleeves, to me it felt like it fit the team well. The two colored collar has been being phased out in the NFL recently, but I tried to make it work here. One thing I'm not happy about is the helmet stripe, so any suggestions there? I've been thinking about having a full triple stripe, instead of the short triple stripe.

Awesome. I personally think the away alt helmet should be blue but either way it looks stunning

I've tried a blue helmet, it just doesn't work as well with the logo as the white does. The only uniform that could have blue would be a set with blue pants. I think the away-alt should be white because the rest of the uniform is white.

As you said, the helmet stripe doesn't really match the rest of the concept. It is very sharp while everything else is wave-like. A full stripe would work better, but I would think about going stripe-less.

I think your right, stripe-less is the way to go.

You see... I wasnt sure how the logo would look. I felt like you could've gone big with the logo and it would've looked great, but the idea behind your helmet looks solid as well. Loving the jerseys.

I think it looks pretty good but I think you could make the logo a little bigger to cover more of the helmet

I've tried a few different logo sizes for the helmet.

I just included side views for now to see how different sizes of the logo would work. There will be no stripe on the helmet, so not much need for a front and back view anyways.

8o8RUBX.png

Personally, I think one of the first two would be best, not sure which I like more yet. The logo on the last one just seems a bit to large for me.

Really good unis love it

Thank you for not making a tech disadvantage an excuse like almost all paint users. They be lazy and do bad work and blame the software.

i'm soory that i don't feel like spending money, this offended me and probably a ton of paint users here

Really good unis love it

Thank you for not making a tech disadvantage an excuse like almost all paint users. They be lazy and do bad work and blame the software.

i'm soory that i don't feel like spending money, this offended me and probably a ton of paint users here

Paint user here. This shouldn't bother you unless your work isn't satisfactory. Either way end the discussion on that and go to C&C

Option 2 is the best one hands down

spacer.png

Options 1 2 and 3 are my choice

You did a really good job narrowing that down.
All three are fantastic so I can't decide
Then just say that or hold off on commenting until you do have something to add.

Anyways, on to the concept. The logo kind of follows the shape of the old Michigan Panthers logo so utilizing it on the helmet like they did could create a cool, unique look. Does that make sense? Almost like the 3rd option but adjusted to fill the helmet better?

I'm going to go with the middle one. A few people have suggested making the logo cover the whole helmet, but I have reasons for not wanting to do that. Most importantly, I want a white helmet because I think it fits best with the rest of the uniform. A full logo helmet would be mostly sky blue, which is the secondary color and wouldn't fit the uniforms as well. There would also be very little white on that helmet. I've tried the full logo for the helmet multiple times, and it just looks awkward, and does not fit in with the rest of the concept at all I think, so I just scrapped that all together.

So here are the updated uniforms.

VNGtkYY.png

NcKC1g2.png

The last thing I have for this team are the fields, which are my favorite part.

I'm going to go with the middle one. A few people have suggested making the logo cover the whole helmet, but I have reasons for not wanting to do that. Most importantly, I want a white helmet because I think it fits best with the rest of the uniform. A full logo helmet would be mostly sky blue, which is the secondary color and wouldn't fit the uniforms as well. There would also be very little white on that helmet. I've tried the full logo for the helmet multiple times, and it just looks awkward, and does not fit in with the rest of the concept at all I think, so I just scrapped that all together.

So here are the updated uniforms.

VNGtkYY.png

NcKC1g2.png

The last thing I have for this team are the fields, which are my favorite part.

cool. I can tell the feilds are your favorite part. ?

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

Archived