International Soccer Kits (Brazil added)

jaker52

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a Soccer thread, it seems as though it isn't popular around here.

For the Slovakia jersey, either continue the stripes to the back of the jersey, or simply don't fade them. Since they are the main purpose of the design. They are the selling point so don't do such a thing, only if you do it all around the jersey.

Also I would advise you to give jerseys more flavour, since Soccer jerseys' best points are the amount of detail and thought the designer puts in them.

, but other than that, so far I like what you are releasing.

EDIT: I just noticed the socks and and shorts are very plain, and colour and flavour, also the sleeves look plain too.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

i like the idea, but the back does seem too plain. I saw this in the LAF thread too. Your front designs tend to fade away on the sides. On the slovakia white, you could extend those lines back so that they come to a point? maybe... I don't know. Keep it up!

tinysig.jpg

Here is Italy!!

I wanted a unique yet traditional/ simple look.

The home has a real Italy look but lacks much craziness.

italy_home.jpg

the most notable thing here is the front collar with the Italian Flag stripes shaped as some of their early badges.

The away kit gets interesting with a 90s ish look. 4 stripes for the world cup wins.

italy_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Just curious. Why does Italy have a blue uni. Don't change it I just never knew why?

It is called Savoy Blue and is linked to the dynasty that unified Italy in 1861. I used it because they wore it in their third match ever and it stuck ever since.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

bump just cause I don't think some saw due to posting at midnight.

I'd love to see what you do with Croatia and the checkered unis

I would like to see that too, I'll add it to the list.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

ENGLAND

The home kit is somewhat in tradition with the stripe slightly resembling the '02 kit that saw some great moments in English soccer.

england_home.jpg

The away kit is very simple and was made as a modern rendition of the 1966 kit from the final match where England beat West Germany.

england_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I think the blue stripe is a good touch to the traditionally all-white jersey, but I'd like to see a team that doesn't have blue as the main color soon, I've noticed that almost all of them have been centered around the color blue.

Fear the future, envy the past

I think the blue stripe is a good touch to the traditionally all-white jersey, but I'd like to see a team that doesn't have blue as the main color soon, I've noticed that almost all of them have been centered around the color blue.

coincidence haha, I'll consider when I do Russia.

I am planning on doing Brazil first now.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

On the England kit, I would change the stripe into a solid one . You have a Nike jersey that seems to have an Adidas signature.

I'd remove the stripe from the white jersey and add something to the shoulders similar to the 2006 away shirt.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived