International Soccer Kits (Brazil added)

jaker52

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concepts look sharp as usual, nice work jaker. Especially like Italy's flag pattern. You think you could take a shot at Sweden or Ireland or New Zealand? And out of curiosity, are you accepting requests for more obscure national teams? Regardless, keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you do with club teams in the spring.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Concepts look sharp as usual, nice work jaker. Especially like Italy's flag pattern. You think you could take a shot at Sweden or Ireland or New Zealand? And out of curiosity, are you accepting requests for more obscure national teams? Regardless, keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you do with club teams in the spring.

I take all nation requests and do the ones I choose. I will look into those. Sweden is under the Scandinavia umbrella so that is guaranteed. As for the other 2, I'll look into it next time I make a new list.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I take all nation requests and do the ones I choose. I will look into those. Sweden is under the Scandinavia umbrella so that is guaranteed. As for the other 2, I'll look into it next time I make a new list.

the small nation of Bhutan has some truely amazing jerseys, I'd love to see those. For Brazil, I think he gradient could be a lot cleaner. I just looks like a generic gradient from Microsoft slapped on a jersey. Other than that, great job

Fear the future, envy the past

Archived