International Soccer Kits (Brazil added)

jaker52

I decided to revisit something i did back when I posted terrible :censored: on here. I put together details I liked and that were just there on the kits of the past and used them in new ways to get simple, modern looks. I went with brighter colors too, but not as bad as the World Cup's human popsicles.

USMNT_HOME.jpg

I kept 2 things that I liked from 2014: all white and the idea of a block font, just a different one. Also, some form of 3 stripes (not adidas) have come up way to many times not to include here.

USMNT_AWAY.jpg

This was a combination of the away kit from 10-12 and 12-13 with a slight touch of the 2014 looks.

The back tag is like thew current one, but with just 5 stars to simplify things and represent the 5 gold cups for the year they will chase a 6th.

I may do more national teams in this thread so feel free to put up suggestions with C&C

Here is a list in the order these are coming

1. Russia

2. Australia/ South Korea

3. Scandinavian Nations

4. Canada

5. Israel

6. Bosnia

7. MORE

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any club teams eligible

Holding off there I am planning on doing a ton of clubs when the season ends. I mean probably at least half of the Teams in the top 6 (BPL L1 SA Bliga Laliga PPL)

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I think you have a good start on the kits. I'm more a fan of w-B-W and B-W-B for the US. I know your using a simpler template but these look like they could use something to make them stand out. I think the USA away should be brash and a little daring, like the denims were in 1994. Not necessarily that out there, but something along those lines.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived