Continental Hockey Federation (Washington Added)

JerseyJimmy

Not funny on the sharks comments

1.you don't jave to comment everytime someone makes a clever statement and you get your feelings hurt

2. I don't believe it was a joke, just a clever comparison

3. Sharks fan here and I already said in my head "this real is like the Sharks" before I even read that so lighten up.

I really like the identity Nova Scotia has, I like seeing 2 different logos on home and away - even if it's the slightest. But I fee maybe the light blue being on the dark blue might be hard to see. Not sure how to fix, maybe brighten it up? Or leave it, not a big deal. Would have liked to see more St Andrews crosses fit into the design but it's not a big deal.

That Boston set was really nice although I too don't like stripe less socks. Logo is great though!!

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should do Houston, since they do not have any ice hockey team in any higher level right now (last time: AEROS in AHL)

all teams are predetermined... whether or not someone says "hey do this or that city" wont really make a difference... just so everyone's clear. Sorry if i replied ;)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

1.you don't jave to comment everytime someone makes a clever statement and you get your feelings hurt

2. I don't believe it was a joke, just a clever comparison

3. Sharks fan here and I already said in my head "this real is like the Sharks" before I even read that so lighten up.

I really like the identity Nova Scotia has, I like seeing 2 different logos on home and away - even if it's the slightest. But I fee maybe the light blue being on the dark blue might be hard to see. Not sure how to fix, maybe brighten it up? Or leave it, not a big deal. Would have liked to see more St Andrews crosses fit into the design but it's not a big deal.

That Boston set was really nice although I too don't like stripe less socks. Logo is great though!!

dude has 650 posts in basically a month and a half. Obviously he can't just say nothing! He should reach my post total in april... and ive been on here over 9 years.

Yea I've noticed, new members treat post count like some sort of seniority, when it does exactly the opposite. The more posts you make in small amount of time makes people not value your comments, question your motives and not want to continue a conversation with you. It could also get you banned for unnecessary bumping or useless posts in general. But many never learn. Oh well, I'm getting off topic.

Yea I've noticed, new members treat post count like some sort of seniority, when it does exactly the opposite. The more posts you make in small amount of time makes people not value your comments, question your motives and not want to continue a conversation with you. It could also get you banned for unnecessary bumping or useless posts in general. But many never learn. Oh well, I'm getting off topic.

I never knew that counted

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I laughed at that. Biscuits, you just replied to a "stop with the meaningless :censored: " with meaningless :censored: . If you have a response that takes you less than 5 seconds to write, just like the post or don't post at all.

tinysig.jpg

After looking at the Vikings secondary logo again, I just realized that it's a viking ship! I don't know how I missed it, I guess I thought it was just a shield and I was blown away by the primary logo. The secondary logo however is well designed! If there is an alternate jersey for them in the future, that secondary logo would look sweet as the primary chest logo!

imperialssignature_by_officerpain138-dc2

You get so defensive when people don't like your designs and then the only to things you comment are "who's next" and "not funny". Are you 5 years old?
I could not agree more. This thread is used to post and discuss sports concepts with some humor, not actual feed back nonetheless. Not for saying "that's not funny" or "OOH DO THIS TEAM DO THIS TEAM" anytime there is a joke or after a team is posted. If you aren't going to give feedback on these teams, don't bother annoying us

Fear the future, envy the past

CHICAGO ENGINEERS

Established: 1947-48 Season

Garand Cups: 2 (1950-51, 1951-52)

Finals Appearances: 7 (1950-51, 1951-52, 1962-63, 1964-65, 1966-67, 1972-73, 2003-04)

Arena: Sears Stadium, Chicago, Illinois (Capacity: 21,886)

Three Famous Players: Harry Howell, Dany Heatley (current), Roman Turek

Current Captain: Drew Doughty
Goal Song: "25 or 6 to 4" - Chicago

Mascot: Chicagoland Chuck (an engineer) [The team has also used the RED Engineer from Team Fortress 2 since 2010, under license from Valve.]

1425245757814.png

53Ocz8U.png

Looks good! Also, I may be mistaken, but if Milwaukee was the 12th team, you guys also did Boston in there so they'd be the 13th and Nova Scotia would be the 14th. So wouldn't Chicago be the 15th team? I may be wrong but just wanted to see if I could help you guys out. Great series so far!

ATLANTA SWARM

Established: 1979-80

Garand Cups: 0

Finals Appearances: 1 (1992-93)

Arena: Phillips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia (Capacity: 18,545)

Three Famous Players: Pat LaFontaine, Alexei Yashin, Ed Belfour

Current Captain: Eric and Jordan Staal (co-captains; currently the only team to do this)
Goal Song: "Hey Ya!" - OutKast

Mascot: Buzz (an anthropomorphic hornet)

AtlantaSwarm_zpsib92mj4t.png

53Ocz8U.png

By far my favorite one. Why you ask. Because it's the first one to use color balancing. If there's anything I dislike about the set it is the socks for the away. I would try and find a way to use the same pattern from the home set.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

By far my favorite one. Why you ask. Because it's the first one to use color balancing. If there's anything I dislike about the set it is the socks for the away. I would try and find a way to use the same pattern from the home set.

not sure what you mean by being the first to use color balancing?

not sure what you mean by being the first to use color balancing?

Primary color on on jersey should be the primary color on the other (other than white for the aways). Hence, if the home jersey is navy then the primary color of the away should be navy.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

That's one of my favourite "modern" style sweaters I've seen in a while. Coincidentally, the Thrashers had pretty good "modern" style too. I think this one is fantastic too- I'd love to see some progressions of these teams sweaters through history- I can just imagine an over the top early 80's Swarm logo and yellow and black striped sweater!

Archived