Continental Hockey Federation (Washington Added)

JerseyJimmy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York: I like the logo and the simplicity of the look, but the color scheme isn't doing it for me. I think the gold needs to be more yellow or the blue needs to be brighter. The look is just too saturated.

Virginia: Love, love, love the color scheme. Very San Diego Clippers-esque. The logos are both really good as well. The uniforms could be a little better, though. The road look could use a little more blue (first thought is the NOB, to match the number outline like on the home sweater). Also, I would angle the stripes in the opposite direction and at the same angle of the logo. That would give them more of a "V" feel and allow you to bring the hem stripes further onto the front of the sweater.

Louisville: By far the best concept so far. The logos are probably the two best in the series, and the color scheme is on point. Love that combo with the Raptors and TCU. I really like the uniform design, too. The only issue I see is that the home NOB is a little hard to read, but I'm not sure white would work when it's only used for the Puma logos otherwise.

LOS ANGELES AZTECS

Established: 1965-66 Season

Garand Cups: 2 (1971-72, 1996-97)

Finals Appearances: 5 (1971-72, 1976-77, 1996-97, 2011-22, 2012-13)

Arena: Capitol Records Center, Los Angeles, California (Capacity: 24,210)

Three Famous Players: Bobby Clarke, Jeremy Roenick, Henrik Lundqvist (current)

Current Captain: Ryan Getzlaf
Goal Song: "Los Angeles" - Frank Black

Mascot: Tlaloc (Slightly cartoonized rendition of the Aztec storm god.)

LosAngelesAztecs_zps393ef4fa.png

53Ocz8U.png

Guest darkpiranha

Agreed. Best one so far. This one desperately needs a Sparky Chewbarky-style set of merch. I can already see fans wearing that headdress to the games.

Not sure if this would throw off the shape too much, but maybe try to fit the intitials LA into the pyramid secondary you have right now?

I'm not convinced the secondary needs anything else, but if you're going to add some letters to it, I would just go with the A for Aztecs. It already has the shape of the pyramid, so it would integrate nicely.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Just so you guys know once i get a decent amount of teams done I will go back and revise some team identities based on suggestions. I just want to get a good chunk done first.

Hey just curious, are there going to be any teams that are located in the southwest? If so, which cities will have teams? This is a great series btw. Keep up the good work!

Well there is a Las Vegas, some Texas, OKC....but some things may change between now and then.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Bea-u-ti-ful. That logo is amazing, and the sweater striping/design is the best I've seen since the 90s Coyotes. My only suggestion would be to replace the temple logo with an interlocking "LA", or at least incorporate an "LA" into that logo somehow.

Archived