vicfurth

Cleveland Browns 2015 Concept

When I was putting this concept together, I wanted to merge the modern and the classic styles. The helmet, jerseys, and pants all have similar striping. This 5-stripe is 100% Cleveland Browns. I decided to go with the chest striping for a modern twist on a classic. Rather than heavily-outlining the numbers to make them stand out I set them to stop with enough room for numbers. The script logo is one I created out of a downloaded font. I uploaded this a while back so I don't remember the font name. The numbers are obviously from the Minnesota Golden Gophers, but I thought they fit the overall aesthetic.

I have a few more concepts and may (since I'm busy with possibility of traveling) look at doing the whole league.

mCqjDGt.png

The chest stripe is a good idea but I don't think it would look quite as good with a 2 digit number.

Have you considered making the stripe go all the way through like Northwestern?

AyvD1YNCAAA9AOz.jpg

I'd take off the afc logo of the pants too.

The number would be too big wouldn't it? If there's a two digit number it would have to fit in that space...I would think. So maybe just make that number a tad smaller and it wouldn't be an issue

I agree with making the striping similar to Northwestern. Add a thick outline to the numbers that match the base jersey color and you'll have something great going.

I'd also like to see these with orange pants, they would tie the whole set together nicely.

pretty good, though I'd eliminate the small "Browns" wordmark above the number.

I love this idea, but the number font isn't quite working.

I'd go with a more standard block like number and thicken the brown stripes on the helmet.

I'll probably shrink the back number tonight. I wasn't sure if the stripping would be too busy to carry behind the numbers themselves but may try it out anyway.

Just realized this is my first concept in two plus years lol.

These look surprisingly nice. I would also recommend the Northwestern-style numbering.

I honestly don't think these are NFL style. It works good for Northwestern, but they have not only a thinner stripe, but a single colored stripe. Plus, it doesn't look right with the orange and brown.