NFL Draft Picks "Posters"

mgdmhl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They work.Awesome job on Kaepernick. Any plans to do other leauges in this format

Thinking about doing the NBA. Can't really do MLB because so many players come from high school or other countries. I might just do NFL, NBA, and MLB players in their current professional uniform with their name and team logo. I guess it depends on whether or not I can find good pictures of the players, how much time I have, and if I get sick of making these after awhile.

JeKhnr9.png

I like how you included Manti Te'o's girlfriend in his. Nice touch. ;)

Ha Ha (old joke). The only reason I included him was because of his tattoo. You can somewhat see it on his left arm. Most non-black players don't have very noticeable tattoos so I wanted to use a player (drafted recently) that had a large noticeable tattoo to show another detail that I usually couldn't show in these. If I could I would try to show all players' tattoos to show more detail but black tattoos on black players doesn't show up using the steps I use to make these. The quality of some of the pictures I used didn't help either.

What did you think of the other Packers ones (Lacy, Cobb, Clinton-Dix) I made too?

JeKhnr9.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn't have time like I planed to post pick-by-pick in the 1st round for 2015. I will try to get as many done and posted ASAP. I probably won't have all the 1st rounders but I'll be able to finish most soon.

JeKhnr9.png

Could you do

Leonard Williams Jets

Danny Shelton Browns

And Todd Gurley Rams

Yes. I'm planing on doing all the first rounders, except for some of the O-line and later in the round picks.

JeKhnr9.png

Why skip over Brandon Scherff? And could you do Preston Smith?

Like I said earlier, I'm not doing every player in the first round. There aren't always great shots of o-linemen (either the image is low quality or there's some other player's arm or leg in the way).

I'll add Preston Smith to the to-do-list. A few months ago Scheriff wasn't considered a top 15 pick so I wasn't planing on doing him. Because he was a top 5 pick I'll put him on the list. Should have them done by tomorrow.

JeKhnr9.png

Archived