United Lacrosse League looking for new owner

Viper

The owner of the ULL's Spokane Wild franchise dropped out after opening weekend, so we are looking for a replacement owner for at least the balance of the season (which typically runs through April).

Per the Official League Rules, the team cannot move until after the season. (It may, however, rebrand.) Anyone who's interested, please post to this thread.

I would like to have a new owner in place in time for this coming weekend's games if possible, so if we get two or more applicants by this time tomorrow night, I'll put them to a vote.

CCSLC signature.png

Normally we'd ask for a proposed city and team name in an application thread, but since (1) we are trying to fill a vacancy on short notice and (2) league rules prohibit franchise relocation midseason anyway, there's not much point to a full-blown application form in this case.

If you are chosen, I will ask you to PM me with your preferred e-mail address so I can send you the league spreadsheet every week (that's where I keep all the stats and scores throughout the season).

CCSLC signature.png

Normally we'd ask for a proposed city and team name in an application thread, but since (1) we are trying to fill a vacancy on short notice and (2) league rules prohibit franchise relocation midseason anyway, there's not much point to a full-blown application form in this case.If you are chosen, I will ask you to PM me with your preferred e-mail address so I can send you the league spreadsheet every week (that's where I keep all the stats and scores throughout the season).

Alrighty! Hopefully other people apply as well.

That's what- She

With three candidates now, and just two votes in so far, I will wait until next Wednesday to compile votes and declare a winner. In the meantime I'll submit Spokane's lineup this week so they at least don't forfeit this week's game. I'll just go with their first five runners in alphabetical order, plus their D/G.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived