Stanford Block "S" with Tree updated

Ry

Upgrade. Got rid of the oulines in the inner part of the S. I was trying to come up with some Nike-speak for the changes, but it's hard to do with this one.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Upgrade. Got rid of the oulines in the inner part of the S. I was trying to come up with some Nike-speak for the changes, but it's hard to do with this one.

The rings of the S were removed and placed unseen inside the bark of the tree, its age hidden because the Stanford tree is the rare species that stands the test of time better than even the sturdiest of redwoods...

Best I could come up with on the fly. Got a little lost in the middle there.

The rings of the S were removed and placed unseen inside the bark of the tree, its age hidden because the Stanford tree is the rare species that stands the test of time better than even the sturdiest of redwoods...

You did good. That's pretty much the general cadence of Nike trying to justify their crazy ideas.

It's a travesty if we don't see some hanger effects next year symbolizing the tree bark's tendency to protect and defend its sacred tree against all outside forces of nature and other schools with non-plural nicknames.

Good on Stanford for the much needed cleanup. I'd actually like to see them use the tree logo on their helmets full-time.

On a related thought....What if the Cardinal dropped the BFBS for Stanford Tree Green?

stanford15.png

Well, it's definitely not worse!

6uXNWAo.png

Good on Stanford for the much needed cleanup. I'd actually like to see them use the tree logo on their helmets full-time.

On a related thought....What if the Cardinal dropped the BFBS for Stanford Tree Green?

stanford15.png

That's.....not bad looking.

Red facemask instead maybe?

stanford15.png

That's.....not bad looking.

Red facemask instead maybe?

Baby steps. Lets try just a green shirt to start and see how it compliments the white helmet with red S and green tree, first.

stanford15.png

looks like a winner for a Xmas time uni. I thought Stanford should have gotten the OU Bring the Wood alts.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

did they also change the shade of red? the newer logo seems darker than the older one.

Yes, the red was deepened to represent the iconic deepening of the fall leaves on Stanford's historic campus.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived